-Autococker Threaded
    -Fixed Centerfeed
    -Milled Detente
    -Vertical ASA or Grip
    -Site Rail
    -Covered Valve
    -Threaded Sear Axle
    -Flat Top Frame

These are a limited edition of the fifth generation MicroMag. This version was sold in the late 2000s as a kit, with the body and proprietary foregrip, in "Satin Black". MicroMag 2000 LE is easily distinguished from the the MicroMag 2000 by the STO threaded feedneck and drivers-side milling bearing a small rectangle where the lettering is found on the standard model. There are 11 of these in existence. (They claim that there may be 15, but i have only seen 11.) They were released by Pro-Team Products long after production ceased on the MicroMag line, and may have been prototypes for a later model MicroEmag, or an initial run of a new model never brought to market.

The information is pulled from here:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ures-amp-Specs

The story that Tracey told me, is that they were made by one of the technicians in the Sanford, Fl location. They were a prototype of something new. They were put in a box and forgotten. Their facility then moved to Maine and they were put up for sale. I have owned 3 of these and they are very hard to find and harder to get someone to part with it. I got mine, here from a guy that had simply kept the body, feedneck, and grip and had never built it up. WOW, great find.

This is a fun Marker - X-valve, Level lvl 10 bolt, ULE/ULT, new o-rings kit installed, works well, lvl 10 works as it should, all dialed in with correct shims. (Freak system carbon barrel with case of inserts with a faux suppressor - REMOVED, NO HOPPER). Double trigger, check valve for the air, custom feed neck, matching valve numbers, etc, etc.

If someone want to come get it, i will include a trunk of other goodies.

$650 Shipped using reg Paypal - Cyber Monday Week Price

420 Pos feedbacks on Ebay

Happy to make more photos or Video and send it to any interested parties, Located in Venice, Fl

Name:  image4 (12).jpg
Views: 654
Size:  34.3 KBName:  image3 (14).jpg
Views: 665
Size:  55.6 KBName:  image2 (14).jpg
Views: 675
Size:  52.6 KBName:  image1 (15).jpg
Views: 646
Size:  74.8 KB
    Last edited by photonoah; 11-26-2018 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Price was adjusted to a more reasonable number

That's a nice, uncommon Micromag you got there! As much as I love Micros unfortunately that's about double what I'd be willing to pay. Let us know what it goes for as the Micro values are hard to pin down as of late.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

They are pretty unique and a bit different. I know that once i sell this one, i will most likely never see one again, in my hands.

about 700$ over market value just fyi and thats being generious. ..

It was a bit high when i originally posted, to get a little buzz going. I have adjusted to a number that is more inline

You'd have to define "trunk of other goodies" before I'd consider paying $800 for an LE. Given as rare as a threaded feedneck is on Gen5's, the $800 tag is not close to being justified as it sits. And this is coming from someone who usually drops premium $$ on Micromags (including Medusa-framed Jungles and Lightnings).

What is in the sear pin hole? Is that some kind of glue?

Good eye Mr Taco. It's simple candle wax. It's common that the hole gets little bits of stuff in there, kinda like your belly button. I dab of wax keeps it clean and does not hinder it from working. That is a Tom Kaye trick from a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by photonoah View Post
    Good eye Mr Taco. It's simple candle wax. It's common that the hole gets little bits of stuff in there, kinda like your belly button. I dab of wax keeps it clean and does not hinder it from working. That is a Tom Kaye trick from a long time ago.
    Mr. Taco is his father

Cyber Monday Week Price $650

Cyber Monday Week Price $650

This Marker is SOLD to a Walking Stick

I appreciate your willingness to negotiate, thank you!

Walking Stick gets his Micromag LE G5 he has been seeking!

Always happy to see a fellow pballer secure his unicorn. Congrats!