Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What pissed you off today?

I'm curious what the 390 is worth in your area? I sold a 390/C6 recently and am having sellers remorse. I ran it for about 22 years, it was a handful of fun to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoman View Post
    Convertible..nice... patiently waiting pics
    I'll get them Monday. The car is still at my mother's.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I'm curious what the 390 is worth in your area? I sold a 390/C6 recently and am having sellers remorse. I ran it for about 22 years, it was a handful of fun to say the least.
    $400 is what was agreed on for the 64 motor

The 67 390 PI that is currently in the car I bought from my fathers friend for $250. He was moving and needed it gone
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

What pissed me off today? Having my ignorant idiot boss tell me to change something just because he wants it done.

Every day I watch the news. It just keeps getting worse, either the reporting or the content.
    Even youtube is enough to make me lose respect for humanity.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Every day I watch the news. It just keeps getting worse, either the reporting or the content.
    Even youtube is enough to make me lose respect for humanity.
    Tell me about it!

Really makes me lose faith in humanity to continue to see all these religious building shootings occur. What has the world come to that people would seek fame by killing people for what they peacefully believe in?

Today and the last week or so.

The woodpecker that sits on my daughter's picnic table and pecks it for bugs. At 5am. Someone should tell this genius woodpecker the table is made out of plastic. Here ain't gonna be any bugs in it no matter how hard he pecks. His mate knows this and pecks the ground for breakfast. But not him.

Yeah, woodpeckers. At the warehouse where I worked, I kept hearing an odd, repetitive noise almost like full-auto gunfire... Turned out to be a woodpecker hammering on the metal heat vent on the roof. Apparently, drumming is a method the males use to attract females and the louder, the better. So this one decided that the echo of a metal pipe suited his purpose.

What pissed me off today would be that anyone posting absolute bovine excrement, obvious garbage and straight out lies on social media can provoke physical retaliation against otherwise innocent persons. I'm like seriously, people listen to this stuff and take it upon themselves to go out of their way to join in with extremist religious or political groups or individuals intent on manipulating some "ism" or another. And the key there is "manipulation". People ARE being manipulated by small, select groups of people intent on promoting or even enforcing their own agenda. The fact that the population is being manipulated is obvious, I'd call them sheep but these folks are easier to move to some place (a particular mindset) than any unreasoning animal.

I could go on, but I've probably already overstepped the bounds...I apologize, just consider it a rant from some misanthropist who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.
    (or stop drinking)

Ahhh!! Drinking !!! I knew I was forgetting to do something today!!