Thread: ISO NDZ Dropkick

ISO NDZ Dropkick

Looking for an NDZ Dropkick for an upcoming build. Not too concerned about color but purple or black are the preferred colors. Message me with what you've got, PayPal ready.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have Sidekicks if you can't find a Dropkick.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I have Sidekicks if you can't find a Dropkick.
    I'll be picking up a sidekick or two in the next week or so, trying to get all three so I can see which one works best for me

I have one of luke’s Sidekicks anno’d black. Installed it, but never put miles on it. I’ll send you some pictures when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by barkingspider View Post
    I have one of luke’s Sidekicks anno’d black. Installed it, but never put miles on it. I’ll send you some pictures when I get home.
    Sounds good, I have a FBM wedge on the way, so I'm trying to grab everything in preparation for my next build.

To chime in on the sidekick, I put one on my tippmann 98 with a 3k flatline (aluminum tank) and it's one of the most comfortable setups I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zone Drifter View Post
    To chime in on the sidekick, I put one on my tippmann 98 with a 3k flatline (aluminum tank) and it's one of the most comfortable setups I have.
    That is what I have heard and honestly exactly what I'm expecting. My only thought is how the angling is with the twist and if it will push the tank comfortably over my shoulder or right into my shoulder. Luke doesnt really release much that I havent enjoyed using, so I am sure I'm worrying over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathetic_Chaos View Post
    That is what I have heard and honestly exactly what I'm expecting. My only thought is how the angling is with the twist and if it will push the tank comfortably over my shoulder or right into my shoulder. Luke doesnt really release much that I havent enjoyed using, so I am sure I'm worrying over nothing.
    On my 98 setup it puts the tank right up to my shoulder. I have a rubber exalt cover on which keeps the tank from sliding. Feels like a normal gun stock that I can actually aim down sights with, and it's super comfortable if you shoot right handed. It also worked great on my Y-grip mag, although only a bit too tight of a setup for me. It keeps all the tank fittings from digging into my wrist though, which is fantastic.

Got one on the way, thanks for all the help guys!