Thread: AO Cali. Roll call. Post up.

AO Cali. Roll call. Post up.

The mag craze is in full swing. I know on the central coast of cali we have about 15 to 20. That said, let's get a roll call for all those cali mag players that would be interested to meeting up for a weekend of play. We have a home field in San Luis Obispo or we can do a middle ground of ambush or combat but the camping idea for those fields would need to be discussed.

Interesting, I happen to had gone to the AO meetup years ago at Jungle Island. Funny to think I even was at an AO day as a kid in Atascadero, Ca and not even know it. I’m local to San Luis Obispo and would definitely be down to have another AO game.

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    Interesting, I happen to had gone to the AO meetup years ago at Jungle Island. Funny to think I even was at an AO day as a kid in Atascadero, Ca and not even know it. I’m local to San Luis Obispo and would definitely be down to have another AO game.
    I was at both of those events. Would be interested in the possibility of meeting up again somewhere.
    ......You know you want one!!

Well let's talk dates, it seems like any event always gets stalled cause no date is set, what time of the year seems to work for everyone? I know I'm pretty busy late March through and into May but the rest of the year I'm pretty much open

I’m in SoCal. I’ll keep an eye on this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely interested any dates or updates on this?

There aren’t any mag guys in central coast just bearded beer guys

I'm very glad we are getting others posting up about this thought to have a mag ballers weekend gathering. I will get with the local bros to lock in some dates.

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    Haha. Heck ya man you are correct. Those are the bros and no doubt a big part of the mag movement here locally. We will be talking this coming weekend at a pump event. Hope to have some dates for you all next week.

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    When we have a date set, come out we have extra mags and extra beer we can share.

I’ll see what I can do

With that reply, we'll have to fill our growlers

I'm up in Norcal

This should be fun count me in.

Any of you guys considering the North vs South game at West Coast Adventure park in Sloughouse, CA. Near Sacramento?

Bay Area (Palo Alto, to be exact) checking in. Count me in for a potential AO Cali civil war

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Any of you guys considering the North vs South game at West Coast Adventure park in Sloughouse, CA. Near Sacramento?
    They still trying to get Gene to be socal's leader? This past SPEW he was telling me they wanted him tk come up and bring players to lead for the south side

Let's do this. What field is the best for a middle ground where we can all meet up? Looking forward to this AO gathering.