Thread: X MAG fs gloss black

X MAG fs gloss black

Letting go of my black cnc x mag all original I programmed it with the 1.8 original barrell charger this is my all time favorite gun but at 63 it's time to start letting someone else enjoy it as much as I did , pics on demand as I can't seem to put anything up on here. Its a 10/10 gun well taken of $1500 shipped

Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm $1500 xmag huh.... haven't seen one of those around for a few years.
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

Yeah, no ones throwing down $1.5k without pictures and lots of them. Detailed at that.
    Love to see this thing. Post up those pics!
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

Xmag's running in the $800-$1200 range depending on condition and parts included. $1200 for someone super horny for a stock black one.

There you go.

The on/OFF , Trigger and feed neck are not stock

Quote Originally Posted by ABVpainll View Post
    Letting go of my black cnc x mag all original I programmed it with the 1.8 original barrell charger this is my all time favorite gun but at 63 it's time to start letting someone else enjoy it as much as I did , pics on demand as I can't seem to put anything up on here. Its a 10/10 gun well taken of $1500 shipped

Looks like a 10/10 gun to me.

Can any of you guys read? " pics on demand as I can't seem to put anything up on here." This guy has owned a store and played paintball for over 25 years. He's 100% legit and everything he owns is top of the line. If you don't like his price, don't comment. If you want to see the marker he will get you all the pictures you want. I've known Mike for years and because of guys like him the sport of paintball is still going. He just sold his red Karta which was mint. What is it that you feel you have the right to bust someones balls because he has better things to do than figure out how to post pics when he can send them on his phone in seconds? AO might as well just join PBNation!

Quote Originally Posted by stimpysan View Post
    Can any of you guys read? " pics on demand as I can't seem to put anything up on here." This guy has owned a store and played paintball for over 25 years. He's 100% legit and everything he owns is top of the line. If you don't like his price, don't comment. If you want to see the marker he will get you all the pictures you want. I've known Mike for years and because of guys like him the sport of paintball is still going. He just sold his red Karta which was mint. What is it that you feel you have the right to bust someones balls because he has better things to do than figure out how to post pics when he can send them on his phone in seconds? AO might as well just join PBNation!

Hey, I went ahead and linked this post to www.xmagworld.com. I sometimes get people looking for Xmags on that site.

Good luck with the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by stimpysan View Post
    Whos busting his balls?

I guess you don't remember how the interwebs work.

Sorry for all the confusion, the gun is as stock as they get It has a tuna blade and I installed the on/off and reprogrammed the 1.8 , i have a big box of mag parts im digging out to sell , if theres anything anyone is looking for email me ill send pics