Thread: Luke’s t-rex

Luke’s t-rex

Anyone have any experience with a Luke’s t-Rex

Thinking about doing a pnuemag setup and contemplating using the t-rex

I have an MP90 sleeper frame with the t-rex and it works great, however I still need the proper trigger to eliminate any extra trigger movement. I plan to get one for my Z2 grip as well, once I get myself to work some overtime to buy it.

Overall it's the tightest pneumag setup you'll find, and Luke's all about making sure the setup works perfect. If you have an issue just PM him here and you'll get top notch support. I don't have an intelliframe to try it in, but I hear that it's a fantastic drop in setup for those too. Honestly though, I highly recommend a frame from Luke's because it'll be machined to perfectly handle a T-rex install, plus they're probably the best automag trigger frames available.

Thanks zone drifter. I should be getting my hands on an intelliframe sometime this week or next week. I am definitely interested in a Luke's T-rex.

The T-Rex isn't a drop in kit for the Intelli frame it must be machined first but a purpose build frame for the T-Rex is much nicer and does out perform modded frames IMHO...

I have a complete set of lowers at the anodizer right now, I should get them back next week sometime if your interested. All black MV, LPR-FG, trigger and grip panels.

mh53eplt Guest
    Luke, If the lowers need a home I'd be happy to oblige.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mh53eplt View Post
    Luke, If the lowers need a home I'd be happy to oblige.
    They're still available, I'll send you a PM

mh53eplt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    They're still available, I'll send you a PM
    PM . PayPal complete.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Am I correct that the t-rex will fit in a KAM 86 frame with a Palmer's micro rock to make a sleeper pneumag?

The M86 does not come with the milling to mount a T-Rex, it must be machined first, but there are M86 frames out there that have be modified.

All of my frames come standard with T-Rex mounts with the exception of a few early frames but they can be re-machined to fit/mount. That said I will be discontinuing frame milling mods for other vendors frames here pretty soon. I may still do them for batch orders but the one-off mill jobs will soon end.

(I dont think there's room to make it a sleeper with the mount need for the T-Rex)