Thread: Scratch build questions

Scratch build questions

Hi guys,

After a years-long hiatus from paintball, I’m suddenly itching to get out to the fields again. Naturally as a poster here one can assume I like mags; that is a correct assumption

Now, I’ve done some mag builds in the past but never from scratch. I’d like to get all necessary parts including the minor ones that are easy to overlook. So far I have:

- M86 frame (needs pneu’d; who does this well these days?)
    - Luke’s Teth 9.1 RTP hybrid rail
    - Carbon Fiber ULE body from Xmagterror
    - Luke’s RT Pro carbon foregrip

Naturally beyond these items I’ll need an x-valve and lvl 10 (plan to purchase these new if possible). I also have macroline fittings and macroline. That said, I’ll clearly need a modded CP ASA and an LPR for the pneumatic setup.

Are there any “parts kits” that can complete the build with the remaining odds and ends?

Dont forget sear, sear pin, detents, feedneck and........ oh yea a freaking awesome barrel! Dude, sounds like you are almost there! Yea lm jealous

M86 is ready for the common clippard and fabco parts people have been using for years.
    If you need the parts or need them installed talk to knownothingmags here on AO.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.