Thread: ETEK pneumag frame FS, $190 (SOLD)

ETEK pneumag frame FS, $190 (SOLD)

$200 shipped and PayPal'ed. No trades. SOLD for $190

This is a sleeper pneumag frame made from an old ETEK frame, Planet Eclipse ASA, autococker LPR, Mac-33 solenoid valve, and a custom piston.

I decided to do something really different this time around. I started off with the usual tricks, but then I made a custom end mill so I could inset the valve screw. (I don't know what the technical term is, but there's a slot in the back to fit the valve screw so it doesn't stick out too far.) I also milled wings into the frame so it would fit a classic rail nicely. And of course the custom safety. The end result is something that looks really old school but shoots wicked fast.

Since this has wings, it obviously won't work on anything other than a classic AM/MM rail, so keep that in mind. And you need an RT on/off. But otherwise, this will fit any mag, and it's bolt-on ready. If I were keeping it, I would replace the grips since they're pretty worn, but they are still functional as is.

More pics....

Last edited by rawbutter; 08-24-2019 at 08:15 AM.

Sweet build. Got something similar, less high-tech... Looks like the pictures aren't working right now though.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fiforever View Post
    Looks like the pictures aren't working right now though.
    Hm.... I copy/pasted most of this from MCB. Try looking at the pictures over there. Maybe that will work. Here's the link:

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...a-sleeper.html

pics are working fine for me. More of Pete's work in the form of a vert Pneuframe.

Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.