Thread: AGD Jerseys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ha-ha, my thoughts too! Will definitely pick one up. Love the old AGD lions on Tiger Stripe but that yellow Social branding really stands out against the camo. I'm sure they could subdue that hue though.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Id pick up a Tiger Stripe one as well.

Great news indeed. At first I assumed that it was yet another necro-thread, but I figured I might as well click and assure that I was mildly annoyed. But lo and behold - I will have to buy even more AGD-stuff. Rejoice!

That tiger stripe jersey with the classic logo is a piece of art.

Edit: I wouldn't mind the social text to be a tad smaller, and not quite as alarmingly yellow.

is there a short sleeve option on these, like most i like the tiger and the honeycomb. And i agree the social text should be dark/mellow color or maybe ghost lettering.

Tigerstripe with the OG logo...

The old school logo jerseys are my favorites.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

The more i look at these the Social logo takes away from their designs, from my count its on the shirts 7 times, dont think you need to have it on there that many times. Is there a way to confirm that the logo will be on the finish product.

They have some great designs shirts on their websites. some of them dont have any logo at all, other have the small "S" logo or Social on the cuff or back in small text. i would go without any logo. If people want to know where they can get one, they will ask and ppl will be able to talk up the shirt quality and such.

Indeed. No disrespect to Social, but I would buy this jersey for the old school AGD swagger. So if I had the option of having no Social logos at all, I would prefer that in a heartbeat. I would gladly pay more money for one of those jerseys. Put your name on the tag in the neck, or down by the hip, or wherever you have your tag with size info and whatnot.