Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: So...How's it going?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Am I wrong?
    Truly, you are the very model of a modern major democrat.

(with apologies to Gilbert & Sullivan)
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Truly, you are the very model of a modern major democrat.

(with apologies to Gilbert & Sullivan)
    This supposed to be an insult? But here are some more facts.

Trump was found guilty in the courts.

He had financial claims go against him.

He doesn't can't get bonds to uphold his appeal claims.

He is facing severe penalties for not ponying up the cash for his court settlements.

He was found guilty by his peers.

He still has multiple court cases, none of which look good for him, possibly putting him more dire financial situations, if not criminal consequences.

If you don't want to pay the fine, don't do the crime.

You left out:
    Impeached twice.
    Arrested four times.
    Home raided by FBI.
    Charged ninety-one times.

Are you slipping? Or just skipping the stuff that so far hasn't worked?
    It's all indicative of democrat desperation. How do we call it? Accuracy through volume?
    Shoot enough and hope one finds a target while the rest just paint the landscape.

This supposed to be an insult? But here are some more facts.

He was found guilty by his peers.
    That one I dispute. Pics or shens, buddy. Show me one court case where Trump faced a jury and was found guilty. I don't think you can do it.
    Just saying "guilty by his peers" does not make you one of his peers just because you think He's guilty.
    YOU go get a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, YOU get inducted to the wrestling hall of fame, YOU make billions in real estate, YOU get elected President of United States.
    That would make you Donald Trumps' peers. Even Joe Biden only scores one out of four.

You left out:
    Impeached twice.
    Arrested four times.
    Home raided by FBI.
    I never said that was in totality, just the latest in a l9ng line of charges. But glad you at least recognize the record.

It's all indicative of democrat desperation. How do we call it? Accuracy through volume?
    Shoot enough and hope one finds a target while the rest just paint the landscape.
    No, just moving to the latest, for brevity's sake. It would take pages to go through the history of bad acts from trump.

But you see, if the man was innocent, then he would be running to the courts, wanting to get this done and over with, to prove he was being persecuted. But what we have is he is making up lies, to cover his lies, to cover up the obfuscation, to cover up the lies.

For example, how many years has the Biden crime family been a GOP focal point, yet every time it comes to get to the formal charges, they come up with nothing. The witnesses are either charged with lying themselves or blow holes in the GOP narrative.

That one I dispute. Pics or shens, buddy. Show me one court case where Trump faced a jury and was found guilty. I don't think you can do it.
    Of the 2 court cases, the NY fraud case and the defamation. The NY fraud was a bench trial, no jury was needed(as trump's crack legal team didn't go to the people for the verdict) and then the defamation case. It was the E. Jean Carrol case that was in front of a jury. It was a civil case, but a lawsuit lost, by jury, nonetheless.

Just saying "guilty by his peers" does not make you one of his peers just because you think He's guilty.
    Peers, as in citizens of the US that offered their time to sit and hear a case. The courts are not going to literally use his peers, as they are all criminals themselves. You cannot use people who hold nothing for the law, to use judge by those laws.

YOU go get a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, YOU get inducted to the wrestling hall of fame, YOU make billions in real estate, YOU get elected President of United States.
    You do realize that people/celebrities pay to have a star with their name on the walk of fame. It isn't bestowed by any merit. It is a pay for publicity scheme. I believe it's like $50K(could be higher now, then when I learned this) most of which goes to maintenance of the walk. It's not like an Oscar or other award.

That would make you Donald Trumps' peers. Even Joe Biden only scores one out of four.
    This is yoir problem. He is just a man. The GOP and republican party keep driven in a class system, which ironically you would never be apart of. You don't make the kind of money to seat at their tables. So just a man, like anyone else. Sure he has notoriety, and held the office that 44 other people have, but he is nothing special or better than you or me.

Which only compounds the irony of how the GOP is all for the working man in the US, when they only want you to work for them, for slave wages, cause you can't ever be given rights. Then you would think that you are their equals.

You left out:
    Impeached twice.
    Arrested four times.
    Home raided by FBI.

I believe it is called "GAS LIGHTING".
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    I believe it is called "GAS LIGHTING".
    Then you need to remove your lips from the pipe. Trump is a looser. He is a fraud. He is incompetent. He only wants your money, yet you give him your loyalty, devotion, admiration and money.

He is a little fact you can chew on. When someone tries to take over the government when he is no longer in charge. That is an autocrat. In other words a dictator, because he dictates what the government says and does. He only cares about himself and what he can do to enrich himself. That is why things like the middle class tax cut, or universalHealthcare, or anything that you felt he would do, never came. Especially when he had 2 years of full republican control of government. So the faster you realize that you have been gas lighted by that fraud, the quicker you can come to your senses.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    then you need to remove your lips from the pipe. Trump is a looser. He is a fraud. He is incompetent. He only wants your money, yet you give him your loyalty, devotion, admiration and money.

He is a little fact you can chew on. When someone tries to take over the government when he is no longer in charge. That is an autocrat. In other words a dictator, because he dictates what the government says and does. He only cares about himself and what he can do to enrich himself. That is why things like the middle class tax cut, or universalhealthcare, or anything that you felt he would do, never came. Especially when he had 2 years of full republican control of government. So the faster you realize that you have been gas lighted by that fraud, the quicker you can come to your senses.
    Laughable...

Laughable...
    No, your right. You like the pipe. You like that y9u get screwed by your guy, but you can 9nly ask for more.

Be my guest. You are sometimes an adult, you can make your own decisions.

No, your right. You like the pipe. You like that y9u get screwed by your guy, but you can 9nly ask for more.

Be my guest. You are sometimes an adult, you can make your own decisions.
    First off, I have never smoked anything in my life other than 1 or 2 cigars with Scott, never done any drugs other than an occasional whiskey, so keep your defamation slurs to yourself.

Second off, I am all times an adult. I have raised two children to adulthood, both with college degrees and am raising a little girl now.

More than you have accomplished in your meager lifetime. So save yourself some trouble and don't attack my being. You can't hold a candle to me.

Then you need to remove your lips from the pipe. Trump is a looser. He is a fraud. He is incompetent. He only wants your money, yet you give him your loyalty, devotion, admiration and money.

He is a little fact you can chew on. When someone tries to take over the government when he is no longer in charge. That is an autocrat. In other words a dictator, because he dictates what the government says and does. He only cares about himself and what he can do to enrich himself. That is why things like the middle class tax cut, or universalHealthcare, or anything that you felt he would do, never came. Especially when he had 2 years of full republican control of government. So the faster you realize that you have been gas lighted by that fraud, the quicker you can come to your senses.
    I told you to stop watching and listening to Joy Behar and Whoopie. They are bad for America...like most America hating democrats. How long before they run out of other peoples money? Fools you are.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

First off, I have never smoked anything in my life other than 1 or 2 cigars with Scott, never done any drugs other than an occasional whiskey, so keep your defamation slurs to yourself.

Second off, I am all times an adult. I have raised two children to adulthood, both with college degrees and am raising a little girl now.

More than you have accomplished in your meager lifetime. So save yourself some trouble and don't attack my being. You can't hold a candle to me.

You need a lesson in reading comprehension and a review of the past couple of years. The things you have written, to me at least, are far from being an adult about it.

And while you may think that what you have compiled in your lifetime is an accomplishment, the mere fact that you support a man, a party that wishes to take every right, every law, every rule that does not benefit him; all because you cannot see the forest through the trees on what is a truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I told you to stop watching and listening to Joy Behar and Whoopie. They are bad for America...like most America hating democrats. How long before they run out of other peoples money? Fools you are.
    If the democrats hated America, why is it that they fight for the rights of the people of this nation? And who cares about if they run out of money? That's their business. You should be worried about your orange leader, when HE runs out of your money. Then again, let him ruin the RNC. It will only mean that more Democrats will win in November, especially the Whitehouse.

And who cares about if they run out of money?
    Dude, that's not "their" money ~ it's ours.

Dude, that's not "their" money ~ it's ours.
    Ok, seriously, what money are you talking about? As a host/TV personality, they get paid by ABC/Disney. They aren't taking money from the public, through donations, through the government. So how are they taking our money? If you don't like the show, don't watch. If you don't like the channel, don't give Disney any money. Simple as that. But if you think that the View has a serious effect on anything, then I guess you have problems.

You need a lesson in reading comprehension and a review of the past couple of years. The things you have written, to me at least, are far from being an adult about it.

And while you may think that what you have compiled in your lifetime is an accomplishment, the mere fact that you support a man, a party that wishes to take every right, every law, every rule that does not benefit him; all because you cannot see the forest through the trees on what is a truth....
    You are a F%$#king hypocrite. You have insulted me many times, and even made comments about my little girl.

I read and comprehended what you stated and wholeheartedly disagree. There is so much crap in what you regurgitate that there is no point in even responding to the lies and misrepresentations that you spew. Have you lost any rights? I haven't.

It is funny to see what trash you'll write next.

Fiction is your forte.

You are a F%$#king hypocrite. You have insulted me many times, and even made comments about my little girl.
    And you and the rest haven't insulted me countless times? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. And your little girl, she is an innocent, and I only mentioned her, never said anything about her. Get it right!

I read and comprehended what you stated and wholeheartedly disagree. There is so much crap in what you regurgitate that there is no point in even responding to the lies and misrepresentations that you spew. Have you lost any rights? I haven't.
    It is not about what I have lost, it is about what I could loose and what is being taken away. Women have lost certain rights. Brown and black people have lost certain rights. And I could loose rights if people who cannot give up power, who cannot afford to have people not agree with how things are run. As well as, I will not have one narrative spoken here, just because it goes against the rules but not personal beliefs on this forum. So, shove that in your peace pipe and smoke it.

It is funny to see what trash you'll write next.

Fiction is your forte.

It's funny anytime you write anything that avoids a subject. You dance around a topic, but then play the victim card.

Not that it matters, but pyrate jym said that trump never lost a jury trial, but there was the E Jean Carrol case, and then there was nothing but crickets. But you never say anything, except about those personal attacks. And where I have tried to reach out, talk to you personally, so we can come to agreement, like friends and... you avoid me. You won't face the fact that you are wrong, that you can't act like an adult or a man cause you can't face that someone has the temerity to disagree with you.

You are pitiful. All hail the mighty Dirge mod. So glad Dirge made that.

And you and the rest haven't insulted me countless times? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. And your little girl, she is an innocent, and I only mentioned her, never said anything about her. Get it right!

It is not about what I have lost, it is about what I could loose and what is being taken away. Women have lost certain rights. Brown and black people have lost certain rights. And I could loose rights if people who cannot give up power, who cannot afford to have people not agree with how things are run. As well as, I will not have one narrative spoken here, just because it goes against the rules but not personal beliefs on this forum. So, shove that in your peace pipe and smoke it.

It's funny anytime you write anything that avoids a subject. You dance around a topic, but then play the victim card.

Not that it matters, but pyrate jym said that trump never lost a jury trial, but there was the E Jean Carrol case, and then there was nothing but crickets. But you never say anything, except about those personal attacks. And where I have tried to reach out, talk to you personally, so we can come to agreement, like friends and... you avoid me. You won't face the fact that you are wrong, that you can't act like an adult or a man cause you can't face that someone has the temerity to disagree with you.

You are pitiful. All hail the mighty Dirge mod. So glad Dirge made that.
    I play the victim??? That's a laugh! your the one that plays victim crying about orange man bad...

I glad dirge did it too. just meant I didn't have to do them all.....

I don't want to call to discuss anything. We are diametrically opposed there is no way we could ever come to any understanding.

Not that it matters, but pyrate jym said that trump never lost a jury trial, but there was the E Jean Carrol case, and then there was nothing but crickets.
    I disputed a claim and asked you to show proof. You came up with the only one.
    What did you expect? A laurel and hearty handshake? I am under no obligation to respond, and you give me few reasons to.
    We both have the same right to freedom of speech (within the bounds of civility and good taste set by the AO board).
    We also have the right to not listen to idiots. You might want to practice that one a bit more because your indoctrination is blatant.

I disputed a claim and asked you to show proof. You came up with the only one.
    What did you expect? A laurel and hearty handshake? I am under no obligation to respond, and you give me few reasons to.
    We both have the same right to freedom of speech (within the bounds of civility and good taste set by the AO board).
    We also have the right to not listen to idiots. You might want to practice that one a bit more because your indoctrination is blatant.
    How about acknowledgement? It doesn't matter how many(though I will say there's going to be more coming), and coming off the top of my head, there is one. I also believe the Trump University case, was also decided by a jury, but have to check that. So basically, if anything, admit when you are wrong when you not only make a false statement, as well as presented with facts that contradict what you believe.

And your last point, I do try, but 2hen the idiots come running, telling all these false and wrong statements like the election was stolen, trump never lost a court case, or the like. As much as I want to ignore you, I have to educate you on the facts and truth of thr matter. So sorry, I am ruining an idiot's right to spew lies.

How about acknowledgement?
    Someone feeling entitled to something they haven't earned?
    I said "pics or shens" and you made a statement without the accompanying pics or links. Then said everyone else is a liar.

I understand you have neuroses, but you're starting to make Woody Allen look like the Buddha by comparison.

Someone feeling entitled to something they haven't earned?
    I said "pics or shens" and you made a statement without the accompanying pics or links. Then said everyone else is a liar.

I understand you have neuroses, but you're starting to make Woody Allen look like the Buddha by comparison.
    First off, even if I provided a link, there is no way of knowing that you used it. Plus, I know for a fact that none of you would even dain to use any link I would have provided. So I don't have to provide a link. I also am basing this off of common knowledge, i.e. you know, or should know about the 83mil that was the judgment against trump, so it is not a false statement. So putting 2 & 2 together, you have a court case that trump lost that was a jury trial.

A picture? That's laughable. All you have to do is look at trump whining about the lady that he doesn't know and the corrupt judgements against him.

So the key here is, none of you have shown anything to prove that you are not lying, or you are not telling the truth. Sure, opinions are personal, and aren't subject to right or wrong. But because you support the many lies from your grifter god, oft repeating them without care, then you too are a liar. And to have you acknowledge when you are wrong, means that you can learn and maybe adjuat your viewpoint. It is the humble pie that we all should eat more of. But when you go on, about this and that, never sticking to one subject, changing your attacks, you do nothing to even support what you have to say. Which knocks out any credibility to what you have to say.

I know for a fact that none of you would even dain to use any link I would have provided. So I don't have to provide a link. I also am basing this off of common knowledge.
    Very common, apparently. Show me uncommon, higher than average.

1. I didn't watch the parade.
    2. I didn't watch any of the news in the past couple of days
    3. I am not on social media, so no one has shown links to it
    4. You mentioned a parade, which without context and/or reference could mean Podunk, any state parade, not a national one.
    5. You assumed facts not presented. I can't know a thing you don't mention
    6. While it always appears I know everything, the reality of it is, I do not. I just know a lot about a lot of things.
    Except the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

But when you go on, about this and that, never sticking to one subject, changing your attacks, you do nothing to even support what you have to say. Which knocks out any credibility to what you have to say.
    One subject? Which one would that be? Something you agree with, perhaps?
    My focus is not so narrow. It's a big, wide world out there with a lot going on. I have given many links to accredited sources and take credit for none. Sometimes I add commentary that supports them, but they do not support me, nor have I any need for support. I don't need "acknowledgment" or even expect it. Least of all from you.

A picture? That's laughable. All you have to do is look at trump whining about the lady that he doesn't know and the corrupt judgements against him.
    Glad to see you admit the judgements against Trump are corrupt. There may be hope for you yet.

Very common, apparently. Show me uncommon, higher than average.
    Well, I don't have to show you anything. This isn't a list, this was just proving you wrong. You asked for a court case in which a jury found him guilty and I did. So no, you dont get to move the goal posts, you don't have to alter what you meant. You asked and I answered. If you don't like the answer or truth, then give trump some of your money and maybe he can hire better lawyers.

Except the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
    Wow, talk about digging up a zombie post. Going back 6 months, to prove what?

One subject? Which one would that be? Something you agree with, perhaps?
    My focus is not so narrow. It's a big, wide world out there with a lot going on. I have given many links to accredited sources and take credit for none. Sometimes I add commentary that supports them, but they do not support me, nor have I any need for support. I don't need "acknowledgment" or even expect it. Least of all from you.
    No, links to butthurt youtubers that only want to show off bad editing skills and "owning the libs" is not credible, nor is using a what ever search engine to pull links off some hack way bent "news sourc3" just because it tells you what you want to read. Try the AP.

Again, you putting in what you think is news, is fine, except for it being political in nature. Which is against the rules. But this is the rub. With what you do, you only flood the post with posts and never want to discuss it. Anything you post is hollow and without substance.

Glad to see you admit the judgements against Trump are corrupt. There may be hope for you yet.
    See, you only believe in false statements. Of course I was "lying" about that, to prove a point. I find it funny that you don't believe the truth and only believe in the lies. Sad really. When are you going to open your eyes?

Of course I was "lying" about that, to prove a point.
    So now you admit to telling lies to substantiate your ridiculous claims, while calling everyone else a liar?
    ING-SOC must be proud of you.

I found this amusing.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...19f5f348&ei=12

This quote made me chuckle.
    The polls might be tight, but President Joe Biden is trouncing former President Donald Trump in the race for campaign cash. Following a star-studded New York City fundraiser that hauled in over $26 million in just a few hours, it’s clear Biden has a financial advantage over his embattled challenger.
    The context is a Joe Biden fundraiser with Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, stage shows by lizzo and many hollywood celebs. Face it, Biden was on the "B" list at that event.

It's just so nice that all these elites can afford tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars just to get in the door to support Biden, spending $26 million while Donald Trump is supported by the other % of people that have to choose between either contribute money to his campaign or pay for groceries thanks to "Bidenomics".

And here's a odd imagining ~ the Democrat party, with the media and Executive Branch seem to think they are Wiley E. Coyote (super genius) with all the backing of the Acme Corporation, always seem to fall off a cliff, drop a rock on themselves or blow themselves up. Meanwhile the roadrunner Trump just goes "Beep-Beep" and ends the show in a cloud of dust.
    Politically, this country is a Merrie Melodies / Looney Tunes cartoon.

What's this? Some kind of test run before November?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dDYwOxgvAs

I guess practicing shenanigans on each other before trying them in general elections doesn't draw as much attention.

I found this amusing.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...19f5f348&ei=12

This quote made me chuckle.

The context is a Joe Biden fundraiser with Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, stage shows by lizzo and many hollywood celebs. Face it, Biden was on the "B" list at that event.

It's just so nice that all these elites can afford tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars just to get in the door to support Biden, spending $26 million while Donald Trump is supported by the other % of people that have to choose between either contribute money to his campaign or pay for groceries thanks to "Bidenomics".

And here's a odd imagining ~ the Democrat party, with the media and Executive Branch seem to think they are Wiley E. Coyote (super genius) with all the backing of the Acme Corporation, always seem to fall off a cliff, drop a rock on themselves or blow themselves up. Meanwhile the roadrunner Trump just goes "Beep-Beep" and ends the show in a cloud of dust.
    Politically, this country is a Merrie Melodies / Looney Tunes cartoon.
    Oh pity you. Cry some more while I cool my feet in the river of your tears....

Anymore crying over the fact that trump can only get the likes of Kid Rock and the pillow guy?

While I do not like the exorbitant costs of a fundraiser like this, there were more affordable tickets to an event like this. Also consider that, while Clinton and Obama are former presidents, the security necessary for them and the sitting president requires a little more. So high security, former presidents, the need to vet every person attending; it is not a Nuremberg rally.

But wait, I thought tru.p was a Billionaire who doesn't need anyone's money and donations? Did I get that wrong, or is it the simple fact that as much as the people who donate see their money going to legal fees, instead of a presidential election? I guess you are stuck with $400 sneakers that may come in a year of purchase. Guess you can pray on your $60 trump Bible, all the while smelling like a champ with his perfume.

So which is it? Does Biden economics mean that no one has any money, or that the people who don't support a con artist don't have any money?

So uh sorry to disrupt this conversation..... with so many "people" viewing this forum ..... is it likely most of them are just bots?

Quote Originally Posted by CitsejaMkraDehT View Post
    So uh sorry to disrupt this conversation..... with so many "people" viewing this forum ..... is it likely most of them are just bots?
    No disruption, in fact welcome.
    Number of "views" is immaterial, only those who post add relevance to the discussion. Any input is appreciated.
    Let others look. Even if they are bots, I'm sure they enjoy the comedy.