Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: So...How's it going?

Your facts are not facts, they are fantasy.
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    You got that right. I guess, after all this, you do believe in climate change. It is quite possible that the world will burn
    Don't be ignorant. I have never denied climate change, I believe in it strongly and that it been going on through human history and millennia prior. I would have thought that link I gave explained a few things.
    Has the human race interfered with natural climactic change? Ever since the first man brought fire into the cave.
    Will the accelerated interference of centuries destroy the planet? This globe has endured worse and survived.
    Can mankind destroy themselves? It is, as they say, inevitable.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fi...bab60f8b&ei=82

The article saying "first of its kind" is false. They were working on nuclear fuel cells fifty years ago. That's where our nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers get their power.
    The first authorized for connection to the grid may be correct.
    So, why did it die? The article cited claims inflated costs and supply issues. I suspect other factors. After all, it's no more than a high-tech steam turbine.
    Go figure. We have dozens of portable, safe, and effective atomic energy plants active supplied by the government for use in warships, yet nothing for the people who finance these expenditures through taxes.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Don't be ignorant. I have never denied climate change, I believe in it strongly and that it been going on through human history and millennia prior. then i am mistaken. I assumed that you and your other GOP drum beaters were all on the same bandwagon.
    I would have thought that link I gave explained a few things. in all fairness, which link? You drop so many of them, i can'ttell the difference.
    Has the human race interfered with natural climactic change? Ever since the first man brought fire into the cave.
    Will the accelerated interference of centuries destroy the planet? This globe has endured worse and survived.
    Can mankind destroy themselves? It is, as they say, inevitable. well tell Tuna that, cause it seems like we of the same conclusion, just from 2 different sides

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fi...bab60f8b&ei=82

The article saying "first of its kind" is false. They were working on nuclear fuel cells fifty years ago. That's where our nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers get their power. last i looked, we have reactors, not cells. It could be pedantic, but i am not a nuclear physicist.
    The first authorized for connection to the grid may be correct.
    So, why did it die? The article cited claims inflated costs and supply issues. I suspect other factors. After all, it's no more than a high-tech steam turbine.
    Go figure. We have dozens of portable, safe, and effective atomic energy plants active supplied by the government for use in warships, yet nothing for the people who finance these expenditures through taxes. well, the private sector for nuclear power does not adhere to itself the idea of problem free nuke plants. Just look at the penny pinching and slash & burn business practices of 3 mile island power. What you need is a company that can not only intill confidence that there would be no problems, but to put the the profit 2nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Your facts are not facts, they are fantasy.
    Prove it. Simple as that. Take something I say is true or a fact and show the evidence where I am wrong.

Does this article have their math right?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/pers...afae254d&ei=10

With a 33 trillion debt, assuming a 330 million population, the debt owed is $100,000 per citizen.
    An increase in taxes of 800 billion a year would require 40 years to pay off. If there were no interest on those debts.
    Unfortunately that interest is currently over one trillion a year, still more than the 800 billion a year even keeps up with.

They tell us that Gov't economics are not like a citizen, because a Gov't lives longer than an individual and can pass the burden onto the next generation.
    And then tell us they need to spend more to keep the Gov't open every few months. But they have no money of their own, they spend our money in our name supposedly for our benefit.
    What happens when it does collapse? All those debts come due. Remember history. No culture has survived forever.

cause it seems like we of the same conclusion, just from 2 different sides
    Possibly more often than you'd think.

Not 15 minutes after posting that, this comes up in my feed;
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/pers...77bacf7b&ei=19

I was warned this new komputer would customize according to my history, didn't think it would be so quick based on my comments here.

Does this article have their math right?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/pers...afae254d&ei=10

With a 33 trillion debt, assuming a 330 million population, the debt owed is $100,000 per citizen.
    An increase in taxes of 800 billion a year would require 40 years to pay off. If there were no interest on those debts.
    Unfortunately that interest is currently over one trillion a year, still more than the 800 billion a year even keeps up with.

They tell us that Gov't economics are not like a citizen, because a Gov't lives longer than an individual and can pass the burden onto the next generation.
    And then tell us they need to spend more to keep the Gov't open every few months. But they have no money of their own, they spend our money in our name supposedly for our benefit.
    What happens when it does collapse? All those debts come due. Remember history. No culture has survived forever.

Possibly more often than you'd think.
    If I'm not mistaken, the UK, within the last 20 years paid off a debt to the US from WW1. And the UK also has debts that reach far back as the 18th century(or at least the reign of King George III, the last king to rule over the US). Debt while important means nothing. The US or any government can wave away the debt but it can also enforce those persons that Owe money's that where avoided.

So what does that mean? I really don't know. I am not strong on economics, just that I lack in what I think my economics should be at.

If I'm not mistaken, the UK, within the last 20 years paid off a debt to the US from WW1. And the UK also has debts that reach far back as the 18th century(or at least the reign of King George III, the last king to rule over the US). Debt while important means nothing. The US or any government can wave away the debt but it can also enforce those persons that Owe money's that where avoided.

So what does that mean? I really don't know. I am not strong on economics, just that I lack in what I think my economics should be at.
    Are you from the planet Jibber? I have trouble translating Jibberish.
    (10 points to anyone who can name the author of that quote )

No. No Gov't can simply waive away debt. Do you think the countries who hold these debts would sit still for that? In our case you're talking China, U.K., France, Iran, Russia, India, Japan...The list goes on.
    We took out loans, we made commitments, we owe these countries money. To the tune of 33 trillion.
    To suddenly say "Uh, No. We aren't going to pay. We decided to waive that." That is something that would not be tolerated, I mean from the back alleys of Baltimore drug rings all the way up to Global superpowers that sort of disrespect always has a negative and sometimes violent response.
    Our whole economy is based on debt. Who owes what to whom. Our national budget is determined by how much money the Gov't is owed, not by what it actually has. Things like student loan debt, which is a more significant percentage than I would have thought. The budget is based on what it is owed, current Admin wants to cancel some of what is owed, budget reduced by like amount = less money to spend.

the UK also has debts that reach far back as the 18th century(or at least the reign of King George III, the last king to rule over the US)
    That's not something to be proud of, and I don't wish our Country to repeat that.
    And technically, King George was the last to rule over "America" due to the Revolutionary War. It wasn't the "U.S." until the after the civil war.

but it can also enforce those persons that Owe money's that where avoided
    That one lost translation. As I interpret it, you seem to state that the Gov't ~ simply because it is a Gov't, is capable of squeezing blood out of a stone.
    How can "enforcement" take what people do not have? Threats of imprisonment?
    I get it that you already shell out 30% of your income to avoid going to jail. Just remember, The Boston Tea Party was held over a 3% tax increase.

No. No Gov't can simply waive away debt. Do you think the countries who hold these debts would sit still for that? In our case you're talking China, U.K., France, Iran, Russia, India, Japan...The list goes on. except the Soviet Unionwhich after the Iron curtainfell, ignored the US about the money loaned for debts acrued in WW2.
    We took out loans, we made commitments, we owe these countries money. To the tune of 33 trillion.
    To suddenly say "Uh, No. We aren't going to pay. We decided to waive that." That is something that would not be tolerated, I mean from the back alleys of Baltimore drug rings all the way up to Global superpowers that sort of disrespect always has a negative and sometimes violent response. except in those cases where we freely give money to prop up countries and governmentslike bjt totally: Israel, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Vietnamand many others.
    Our whole economy is based on debt. you have it backwards. The economy is based on either projections of what we have earned or money we have on hand. It used to be the gold standard.Who owes what to whom. Our national budget is determined by how much money the Gov't is owed, not by what it actually has. again, it was the gold standard. It is also wrong to base this off of the budget, even though that is bow our government works now.Things like student loan debt, which is a more significant percentage than I would have thought. The budget is based on what it is owed, current Admin wants to cancel some of what is owed, budget reduced by like amount = less money to spend. student loans are predatory and a different subject, all together.

That's not something to be proud of, and I don't wish our Country to repeat that.
    And technically, King George was the last to rule over "America" due to the Revolutionary War. It wasn't the "U.S." until the after the civil war. ummm, what were we before the Civil war then? I am pretty sure when the confederate states seceeded from the union, it was from the union of the United States.

That one lost translation. As I interpret it, you seem to state that the Gov't ~ simply because it is a Gov't, is capable of squeezing blood out of a stone. yes. If you owe taxes and/or found to be defrauding the government of the those taxes, then they will get you for that.
    How can "enforcement" take what people do not have? Threats of imprisonment? well, you can either, from what I understand: pay ot outright, agree to make payments, declare bankruptcy(which to an earlier point, isn't it waving off the debts earned), or go to jail. Those are the laws that were agreed upon in this country
    I get it that you already shell out 30% of your income to avoid going to jail. Just remember, The Boston Tea Party was held over a 3% tax increase. oh yes the BTP argument. Which every foxnews lovin' mouth breather loves to site, except the point of it was partly yes, an increase on the tax, but the whole was an increse of tax without those taxes being used upon the 13 colonies or having a say on what those taxes are being used for.
    Replies in red

except the Soviet Unionwhich after the Iron curtainfell, ignored the US about the money loaned for debts acrued in WW2.

except in those cases where we freely give money to prop up countries and governmentslike bjt totally: Israel, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Vietnamand many others.

you have it backwards. The economy is based on either projections of what we have earned or money we have on hand. It used to be the gold standard.

again, it was the gold standard. It is also wrong to base this off of the budget, even though that is bow our government works now.

student loans are predatory and a different subject, all together.

ummm, what were we before the Civil war then? I am pretty sure when the confederate states seceeded from the union, it was from the union of the United States.

yes. If you owe taxes and/or found to be defrauding the government of the those taxes, then they will get you for that.

well, you can either, from what I understand: pay ot outright, agree to make payments, declare bankruptcy(which to an earlier point, isn't it waving off the debts earned), or go to jail. Those are the laws that were agreed upon in this country

oh yes the BTP argument. Which every foxnews lovin' mouth breather loves to site, except the point of it was partly yes, an increase on the tax, but the whole was about an increse of tax without those taxes being used upon the 13 colonies or having a say on what those taxes are being used for.
    So much wrong there. Especially your understanding of American History. However, while I would enjoy tearing that little diatribe apart notwithstanding the rest of your psychoses, I would point out the last bit.
    oh yes the BTP argument. Which every foxnews lovin' mouth breather loves to site, except the point of it was partly yes, an increase on the tax, but the whole was an increse of tax without those taxes being used upon the 13 colonies or having a say on what those taxes are being used for.
    Gee, am I seeing a trend here? Do you or I have a say in how our taxes get spent? Whether they go to homeless vets here or armaments to other Countries? Or just make Politicians rich?
    Is that Democracy? Doesn't sound like it to me. Whether it was King George or Biden, the result will likely be the same.

So much wrong there. Especially your understanding of American History. However, while I would enjoy tearing that little diatribe apart notwithstanding the rest of your psychoses, I would point out the last bit.
    oh yes the BTP argument. Which every foxnews lovin' mouth breather loves to site, except the point of it was partly yes, an increase on the tax, but the whole was an increse of tax without those taxes being used upon the 13 colonies or having a say on what those taxes are being used for.
    Gee, am I seeing a trend here? Do you or I have a say in how our taxes get spent? Whether they go to homeless vets here or armaments to other Countries? Or just make Politicians rich?
    Is that Democracy? Doesn't sound like it to me. Whether it was King George or Biden, the result will likely be the same.
    I don't see much on this site anymore, so why not explain yourself? You pose topics but without any proof. Well, actually you pose "news" articles that catch your interest and you comment on them(now that your keyboard has been released/rescued), but you don't really expand upon them. Then when challenged, you scramble to the next topic.

As for the taxes, as for what and where our money is spent, you vote. You contact your representatives to better represent your wants and needs. If they don't uphold what they were put in office to do, you vote them out. That is foundational to how this country works.

But do you really expect to have a say in anything that the GOP is offering? They are not there to give you a choice. They only wish to tell you what you will like. That is exactly what fascism is. You have no choice, you have no say and you can't have a vote because there are no other choices. Regardless if you are pro-life or not, denying every women a choice on how they should act while pregnant is not a choice. You sir are totally deranged to think otherwise. Do not confuse the fact that if the party is mostly going with your views that you have a choice.

I have no need to explain myself, I'm not here to argue or prove anything. So I just move on, not letting my yesterday take up too much of today. It's called "let it go & live with it".
    Something some folks seem incapable of.

As far as taxes, did I have a chance to vote on the gas tax hike here in Va? Was my opinion considered when the State mandated higher car insurance rates to help pay for the uninsured?
    The House and Senate here are Democrat controlled. Hard to blame the GOP.

But do you really expect to have a say in anything that the GOP is offering? They are not there to give you a choice. They only wish to tell you what you will like. That is exactly what fascism is. You have no choice, you have no say and you can't have a vote because there are no other choices.
    You're starting to sound like Nancy Pelosi's parrot.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...dcea3d06&ei=15

I have no need to explain myself, I'm not here to argue or prove anything. So I just move on, not letting my yesterday take up too much of today. It's called "let it go & live with it".
    Something some folks seem incapable of.
    For 1, talking politics is against the rules. All of us are wrong for that. 2, when someone asks you a direct question, it is not good ethics or manners to ignore direct questions to you, especially if it's an opinion that is not widely shared. Moving on, well, actions have consequences. On this forum, there are not many but in other aspects of life there are a lot.

IAs far as taxes, did I have a chance to vote on the gas tax hike here in Va? Was my opinion considered when the State mandated higher car insurance rates to help pay for the uninsured?
    The House and Senate here are Democrat controlled. Hard to blame the GOP.
    Didn't the state's house and senate JUST change at the midterm elections? So do not play coy of how it was always Democrat run, and you've been under the totalitarian regime. Seems the only trick anyone that supports the GOP is to fry victim. But what you did fail to connect is, that while your vote is your voice, it doesn't always get heard. So you have to speak out, start petitions, garner local news, get your opinion out so more people can be better informed. Now, our elected officials can and will not always listen to their constituents. And in that case, you vote them out. Someone as old as you, though far removed from high school civics, should know this.

IYou're starting to sound like Nancy Pelosi's parrot.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...dcea3d06&ei=15
    If I write something, but then Pelosi seems to say the same things, isn't she who is parroting me? Maybe that those that follow the liberal ideals are united.

Here's your liberal ideals in action:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...3990b8af&ei=12

Didn't the state's house and senate JUST change at the midterm elections?
    Perhaps not:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...7dd74c54&ei=16

Well, since you won't engage, since anything you say is like a fart in the wind, I guess I can just ignore everything you post, every link because it is, as you stated, "let it go & live with it". Even moreso since you aren't even saying but linking/letting other people do your speaking for. You have convinced me that not only are you just a town Cryer sheep, repeating everything you hear, but you can't form cogent statements and/or arguments to support what you say.

So thank you Jym. You and me are the last 2 people even trying to have a give and take exchange and you just convinced me that it is, well stupid of me to even try. So, so long and thanks for all the fish.

That wasn't fish, it was bait.

That wasn't fish, it was bait.
    Know your Douglas Adams then talk.

Now, where did I put my towel?

So thank you Jym. You and me are the last 2 people even trying to have a give and take exchange and you just convinced me that it is, well stupid of me to even try. So, so long and thanks for all the fish.

Thats because were tired of listening/reading your drivel

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post

That's because were tired of listening/reading your drivel
    You guys are not the only ones. It is just that his rhetoric is so wrong it would take a novella to address his garbage. Blaming the new GOP house for all the past mistakes is how the left operates. Smoke, mirrors and deflection are the rule of thumb for them. I'm sure they think that inflation and sky high gas prices are President Trump's doing.

He lives to look behind and needs to assess blame, never offers suggestions, bringing years old events in an attempt justify his beliefs. That never fixes a problem it perpetuates it.
    Nobody's head is planted so firmly up his ass that his brain is oxygen deprived and he can't see anything but his own SHIZNIT!

To quote Candice Owens, "you can't move forward if you are always looking behind you". What I believe to be a brilliant quote from a very smart woman.

Know your Douglas Adams then talk.

Now, where did I put my towel?
    Yet you didn't get this?
    That was a Douglas Adams quote.
    No points for you.

This does not bode well.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...574209e01&ei=9

I'm not a religious fanatic by any means, however there is a significant number in the world who are and some of these people can cause damage to regional and global stability.
    It's bad enough in the middle east conflict between Muslim and Jew without giving affront to the Christian faith. Which is the likely result, with more protests in our Nation as a result.
    Look at what's already happening here in DC. Hundreds of thousands of either side marching around the Capital demanding support for one religions group over another.
    In a Nation that supposedly separates Church and State.
    It would almost be comical if it weren't for the hate, the division, the distrust, the threats of genocide for the others that each side brings.
    Those divisions spill into American life, we're seeing it happen.
    The end result? Use your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Thats because were tired of listening/reading your drivel
    When the truth hurts, insult... you are exactly what you represent.

But now for the fun part
    You guys are not the only ones. It is just that his rhetoric is so wrong it would take a novella to address his garbage. yet, not once, have you proven anything wrong. I have asked, and never given any sort of answer. Blaming the new GOP house for all the past mistakes is how the left operates.[COLOR="#FF0000"] yes, cause when the GOP says things like removing the Dobbs decision and does so, who else is there to blame? Or when the head of the party wishes to use the DOJ to literally go after his enemies, in a fully weaponized manner. Should i point to the Dutch? [COLOR] Smoke, mirrors and deflection are the rule of thumb for them. yes, because when you act like an authoritarian, speak like an authoritarian, and wish to do things like an authoritarian. It might be because you are a duck. No wait, what'sthat word? I'm sure they think that inflation and sky high gas prices are President Trump's doing. so if trump was responsiblefor that, then Biden is responsiblefor lowering them, by your logic. No, trump is responsiblefor many things and will see multiple days in court for it.

He lives to look behind so who won the 2020 election? Tell Scott that. and needs to assess blame, and what about the house and senate GOP wanting to do an in depth investigation abiut where covid came from? never offers suggestions wow. Just wow. Normally, i get people telling me to shut up and my ideas would never work. Here you're saying i am the direct opposite., bringing years old events in an attempt justify his beliefs. those are called examples, proven fact that can'tbe disputed. It is differentthan the "evidence" used to overturn the election, cause that was just words and dreams. That never fixes a problem it perpetuates it. I really feel for you John. You have everything backwards. You are literally going against not only the truth, bht even your own parties known commodities. You are projecting so much that it has gone around to the other side. A circumnavigation p4ojection.
    Nobody's head is planted so firmly up his ass that his brain is oxygen deprived and he can't see anything but his own SHIZNIT!

To quote Candice Owens, "you can't move forward if you are always looking behind you". What I believe to be a brilliant quote from a very smart woman.
    “A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends.”

— Henry Wallace

It is a very sad time when this is how the Liberals try to teach our kids all the wrong things. The teachers union wants to do away with Basic Skills testing for anyone who want to become a teacher. So you dont even have to prove how dumb you are and we give you a job teaching our kids. Democrats are despicable. Go hide in your safe space and maybe it will go away.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    It is a very sad time when this is how the Liberals try to teach our kids all the wrong things. The teachers union wants to do away with Basic Skills testing for anyone who want to become a teacher. So you dont even have to prove how dumb you are and we give you a job teaching our kids. Democrats are despicable. Go hide in your safe space and maybe it will go away.
    Yes, go send your children to private school where a teacher needs absolutely no training or testing to teach the children.

But funny, you automatically point to this being a liberal point, even the article hitting the hot points of those expected key words, but doesn't go in depth to who initiated the lack of holiday or why. It is just the knee-jerk reaction to automatically blame a political party that in word and by action who not do that. Remember, those liberals want to teach everything, from the dirty history of how white people bought slaves and such.

Your concept of American Government and American History is ridiculously skewed. Before you comment you should really read up first.

I thought you'd taken your fish and gone back to the planet Jibber or Golgafrincham.
    Yet here you are, taking more bait.
    Remember, those liberals want to teach everything, from the dirty history of how white people bought slaves and such.
    Such a pathetically narrow view. White people bought slaves. As if they were the only ones.
    Look to places like India, China, N. Korea, Pakistan, Indonesia, Nigeria, Turkey, Bangladesh or any of the others of the 94 Countries that still practice Slavery. (according to the U.N.)
    Slave economy drove all civilizations through history from Egyptian, Roman, Grecian...Even North American Indians practiced it long before white men arrived. All the way through to 2,500 years later when, at least in this Country, Slavery was abolished. By white men.
    The same white skinned men who sailed to the gold coast and bought natives from the local (non-white) slave traders. Yes, history is dirty with facts like slavery and genocide and terrorism.
    But to limit it to "how white people bought slaves" shows you are a racist, singling out one group by skin color as somehow bad, yet all the rest are good regardless of facts.
    If you want to teach facts, teach all the facts. Not just the ones you use to foment division and hatred.

This cannot be good:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...a212a9f9c&ei=9

Building "Green Energy" is a good thing. To begin by knocking down the foundation needed to build it with, not so good.

Your concept of American Government and American History is ridiculously skewed. Before you wi should really read up first.
    And John, once again, I ask you to show me how and where I am wrong, yet you never do. Your ineptitude only proves me more correct, each and every time you punt on the question.

I thought you'd taken your fish and gone back to the planet Jibber or Golgafrincham.
    Yet here you are, taking more bait.
    Well my rule is that till someone stops saying stupid things, then I will shut up. But my faith is never really tested

Such a pathetically narrow view. White people bought slaves. As if they were the only ones.
    Look to places like India, China, N. Korea, Pakistan, Indonesia, Nigeria, Turkey, Bangladesh or any of the others of the 94 Countries that still practice Slavery. (according to the U.N.)
    Classic strawman. Don't look at me, look at everything else that the other person is doing....

In this context, I was only talking about US history, not the world. It is far easier to confine the history lesson to the 250 years as a cojntry(or 400+ years as a colony). So if you want an in depth report on slavery, starting from first established countries/people to today, that will take a few days to create.

Slave economy drove all civilizations through history from Egyptian, Roman, Grecian...Even North American Indians practiced it long before white men arrived. All the way through to 2,500 years later when, at least in this Country, Slavery was abolished. By white men.
    You are wrong. Economies that live by one product or service, in this case slavery, are shortsighted and die quickly, as they cannot sustain changes(like supply and demand) as well as outside factors. Slavery in the ancient world was an accepted practice till it wasn't. And even as the establishment of codified countries that had a ruling bodies to govern them, slavery was never the principle of their economic systems.

The same white skinned men who sailed to the gold coast and bought natives from the local (non-white) slave traders. Yes, history is dirty with facts like slavery and genocide and terrorism.
    But 2 wrongs doesn't make it right. While the act of slavery was not necessarily against the rules and laws of one country does not give it a pass regardless of who's colour skin one is. One could argue that only because the white man established the commodity of slavery did those dark skinned people sell other people into slavery. And no one is trying dismiss the various repugnant act of slavery, genocide and terrorism, but it is a disservice to those acts when they are not the focus of this conversation.

But to limit it to "how white people bought slaves" shows you are a racist, singling out one group by skin color as somehow bad, yet all the rest are good regardless of facts.
    Lol... deflect much?

No, I am merely confining this towards US history and not world history. The mere fact that I bring up and fully acknowledge that white people have done and continue to do horrible things to people that are not the same skin tone, paints me as the opposite of a racist. I want this country to accept that it has done genocides(trail of tears, and general treatment to the native peoples that were here before) and enslaved other people. That is our history, as dirty as it is. But we must accept that and move on, learning from those mistakes, not bury them and never look upon them.

If you want to teach facts, teach all the facts. Not just the ones you use to foment division and hatred.
    Trail of tears? Fort Pillow? Manifest Destiny? Jim Crowe laws? Fire bombing of Dresden and Tokyo? The Tuskeegee syphilis experiment?

When you support people who ban books, outlaw gender identity, or rail against the idea of Crutucal race theory(CRT), you are perpetuating the same things as you falsely accuse me of doing. Banned books are the best books. I don't care what gender you wish to be, as you life doesn't effect me in how I live mine. The US has done horrific things to its own people, slavery is but one of them.