Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: So...How's it going?

100 % nailed it

Last edited by going_home; 11-25-2023 at 07:16 PM.

Oh yes ,saying inane and stupid things is such the bait...

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    There it is. The hyperbolic rhetoric I would expect from you.
    I knew you couldn't resist the bait.

While I'm here, let me just cherry-pick one item:

How is it warranted to glue yourself to the road in front of a parade that has been an American institution since 1924? Or to then deface an historic Public Library because they don't like the name? those are 2 different things. One is to drasticallyget ones attention, and the other is an act agqinst the law. Just because you don'tsee the end result, the subsequent court case, doesn'tmake it the same.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...776451924&ei=9

"Protest" does not mean "Destroy and Disrupt". Well, unless you're throwing tea into Boston harbor, which has its own indication for the near future. those are 2 different acts. Protests doesn't mean to destroy but a protest does mean to disrupt.
    But "warranted"? That word is synonymous with "Justified". if you feel that something is warranted, and i don't, doesn't mean my feelings take precedentover yours. It is subjective
    I have read the words of a wise man that state "Violence is the refuge of the incompetent" [COLOR="#FF0means see Jan 6th[/COLOR]which to me means that if you have to resort to tactics involving defacing and vandalizing public landmarks or pulling down statues that remind us of our heritage and where it comes from, then you're just too darn stupid to think of another way. or breaking into a government building, stealing papers, lecturns, and anything else
    This negative behavior has been increasing, as has its acceptance while justified by people like yourself who claim violence is rational. and the people who are calling for violence because they lost an election. So is the spade a spade in this reference, or is it only when one party is in power and the other just ooking in?

So yes, I do not condone the type of behavior you seem to consider warranted or justified. where did i say that violence was warranted? As a tree hugging liberal, that is the antithesis of my "bleeding heart." I will support a protest I agree with, and I will accept a protest that I don't. If some choose violence that is there choice, and though i may condone such acts in an attention getting way, i also understand that they will have to visit the court and see what laws are passed before them. Do not speak for me. I only hold a mirror to what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Oh yes ,saying inane and stupid things is such the bait...
    Yet here you are, still going after it.

Lets try this one~
    How is it warranted to glue yourself to the road in front of a parade that has been an American institution since 1924? Or to then deface an historic Public Library because they don't like the name?
    those are 2 different things. One is to drasticallyget ones attention, and the other is an act agqinst the law. Just because you don'tsee the end result, the subsequent court case, doesn'tmake it the same.
    You don't specify which is which. As far as I'm aware, vandalizing public property is against the law. So is obstructing traffic by trespassing on a city mandated closed route.
    One may be a bit more high profile, But I can't see how only one is Illegal and the other not.

So tell me, where is the line between "drastically getting attention" and breaking the law?
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Yet here you are, still going after it. maybe because if you speak and aren'tgodly, people will just think you'reschizophrenic...

Lets try this one~
    How is it warranted to glue yourself to the road in front of a parade that has been an American institution since 1924? row vs wade, was a precedent and affirmed in the coutmrts, yet the GOP went after it to tear it down. That was law of the land, but does that make it any less right? A parade is not law, nor does it have any sort of legal precedent. You can even look at a parade as a protest in that it is a celebration of whatever they are doing.
    Or to then deface an historic Public Library because they don't like the name? which library? But in general, i see acts like that, as the tip of an iceberg of already horrible things. Again, it is there right, affirmed by the 1st amendment to protest. If they do damage it, then there are laws that they will be prosecuted for. But bare in mind, just because you may think it is bistoric, might also mean that it is a symbol of oppression and hate. So, if the librarywas naked after Nathaniel Bedford Forest, and all the white people fight harder to NOT have it'snaked changed. Well, i a blind eye towards that.

You don't specify which is which. As far as I'm aware, vandalizing public property is against the law. So is obstructing traffic by trespassing on a city mandated closed route. I am not an officer of law, nor do I wear judge's robes. So what i think doesn't matter. I can have an opinion, but i am no judge. But again, if those people broke the law, then they should be prosecuted. Simple as that.
    One may be a bit more high profile, But I can't see how only one is Illegal and the other not. then maybe you should read about the laws, cause that is a huge issue with some of them. When looking at civil rights and gender equality, those are major issues. But because it doesn't effect you, you are blind. Laws should be applied equally and without prejudice, yet it seems tbat there is always a thumb on the scales for the people in power.

So tell me, where is the line between "drastically getting attention" and breaking the law? i don't have to. It is not my place to tell you that. Why should I get a harsher penalty for owing $600 in back taxes, when some ex-president who defrauded the government millions get treated better?
    Though, you might try to link to this parade. It would provide context, if you dare...

Though, you might try to link to this parade. It would provide context, if you dare...
    Wait, you need ME to provide a link to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade? One of the most widely televised annual events in the Country?
    Once again, no points for you.

I'm going to start referring to you as "Pointless".

But if I dare, here are 6,369,000 results:
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=2023+m...t=1&FORM=PQRE1

Wait, you need ME to provide a link to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade? One of the most widely televised annual events in the Country?
    Once again, no points for you.

I'm going to start referring to you as "Pointless".

But if I dare, here are 6,369,000 results:
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=2023+m...t=1&FORM=PQRE1
    1. I didn't watch the parade.
    2. I didn't watch any of the news in the past couple of days
    3. I am not on social media, so no one has shown links to it
    4. You mentioned a parade, which without context and/or reference could mean Podunk, any state parade, not a national one.
    5. You assumed facts not presented. I can't know a thing you don't mention
    6. While it always appears I know everything, the reality of it is, I do not. I just know a lot about a lot of things.

Nah, 7 is good enough for someone who is pointless... lol, what a laugh.

Not going to wait for a reply so here it is.

Those protesters did great. It really is outside the box thinking as well as garnering national media attention, sprinkle in the fact that they glued themselves to the street. Talk about a willful act of passive aggressive protesting that is awesome. They did what every protest wants to do, get attention for what they are protesting about, because the treatment of the Palestinians in the Gaza strip and West Bank are horrendous. They have no state, no real government, no real infrastructure, no permanence. No other Arab state wants them, and Israel certainly doesn't want to deal with them. They aren't homeless, as that would mean they have a home. So they are treated as objects, thus below what common humans should be treated.

Is it wrong? Yes, it is. The Israelis don't treat them like people. Rationing the low necessities that we in a a free world take for granted. Thus the protesters are speaking for the injustices they face. And with that, the protesters are in their right, legal to protest and to speak for those that cannot.

Now, the Israelis are always wrong. They are in a constant fight for their Homeland, a fight against every neighbor, a fight for their religion, and a fight just to stay alive. Just like in our wraith after 9/11, they want to exact revenge and free hostages that were taken by people who only want to death the Jewish state wiped off the planet, from the river to the sea. So for 75 years, you will tend to become the oppressor when people speak only in yoir death. You will tend to end a conflict, as quickly as possible. So the Israelis are justified in what they do and how they want to do it.

So both sides are in the wrong for how they are treated and the only people people who ever prosper are the ones perpetuating this status quo. And both sides are in the right for how they are fighting against the other. 2 things can be right and wrong at the same time.

No other Arab state wants them
    The reason for that is so patently obvious......

Not going to wait for a reply so here it is.

Those protesters did great. It really is outside the box thinking as well as garnering national media attention, sprinkle in the fact that they glued themselves to the street. Talk about a willful act of passive aggressive protesting that is awesome. They did what every protest wants to do, get attention for what they are protesting about, because the treatment of the Palestinians in the Gaza strip and West Bank are horrendous. They have no state, no real government, no real infrastructure, no permanence. No other Arab state wants them, and Israel certainly doesn't want to deal with them. They aren't homeless, as that would mean they have a home. So they are treated as objects, thus below what common humans should be treated.

Is it wrong? Yes, it is. The Israelis don't treat them like people. Rationing the low necessities that we in a a free world take for granted. Thus the protesters are speaking for the injustices they face. And with that, the protesters are in their right, legal to protest and to speak for those that cannot.

Now, the Israelis are always wrong. They are in a constant fight for their Homeland, a fight against every neighbor, a fight for their religion, and a fight just to stay alive. Just like in our wraith after 9/11, they want to exact revenge and free hostages that were taken by people who only want to death the Jewish state wiped off the planet, from the river to the sea. So for 75 years, you will tend to become the oppressor when people speak only in yoir death. You will tend to end a conflict, as quickly as possible. So the Israelis are justified in what they do and how they want to do it.

So both sides are in the wrong for how they are treated and the only people people who ever prosper are the ones perpetuating this status quo. And both sides are in the right for how they are fighting against the other. 2 things can be right and wrong at the same time.
    If the Palestinians are such good people, how come not ONE of them opened their mouth to alert ANYONE to the fact that Hamas was setting up rocket launchers in civilian areas throughout Gaza? This had to be going on for some time and not one person said a thing. They deserve everything they have coming. The Israeli's will wipe them off the face of the earth...as they should.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Deja vu, or shades of future past? I know I've seen this combination happen before.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCrvlPHJ4YE
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...in/ar-AA1kDzrm

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    If the Palestinians are such good people, how come not ONE of them opened their mouth to alert ANYONE to the fact that Hamas was setting up rocket launchers in civilian areas throughout Gaza? This had to be going on for some time and not one person said a thing. They deserve everything they have coming. The Israeli's will wipe them off the face of the earth...as they should.
    The same reason why a wife who is abused doesn't turn over her husband to the police, and the police don't treat you like a human.

Remember, not all Palestinians are part of Hamas, but all of Hamas are Palestinians. The more damage the Israelis do to the Palestinians, the more people groups like Hamas can recruit from. In order to end this, you have to end the cycle of oppression, as it only breeds resistance. And because Hamas has control of the money, you kinda don't want to bite the only hand that can feed you.

Deja vu, or shades of future past? I know I've seen this combination happen before.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCrvlPHJ4YE
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...in/ar-AA1kDzrm
    No, that county should just use Dominion voting software, as even foxnews knows that, that system works.

The same reason why a wife who is abused doesn't turn over her husband to the police, and the police don't treat you like a human.

Remember, not all Palestinians are part of Hamas, but all of Hamas are Palestinians. The more damage the Israelis do to the Palestinians, the more people groups like Hamas can recruit from. In order to end this, you have to end the cycle of oppression, as it only breeds resistance. And because Hamas has control of the money, you kinda don't want to bite the only hand that can feed you.
    No you dont have to end the "cycle of oppression". You need to end the "cycle of aggression/terrorism". Stop being a feckless, sheep follower and grow up.

No you dont have to end the "cycle of oppression". You need to end the "cycle of aggression/terrorism". Stop being a feckless, sheep follower and grow up.
    You want to know how you make a terrorist? Take away their freedoms, take away their rights and treat them with aggression. Cause might always means right. Because when you do it your way, all you do is make the next innocent victim, the next ready freedom fighter, whether it is Hamas or the next group to coalesce

Doug, are you moving to the great white north when Trump becomes president again ?

You want to know how you make a terrorist? Take away their freedoms, take away their rights and treat them with aggression. Cause might always means right. Because when you do it your way, all you do is make the next innocent victim, the next ready freedom fighter, whether it is Hamas or the next group to coalesce
    Spoken like a true Liberal...always a victim...always oppressed. As long as your kind keep firing rockets into civilian territory unprovoked you can expect to get your ass handed to you. Hamas should be wiped off the face of the earth...just like they are going to do.

Spoken like a true Liberal...always a victim...always oppressed. As long as your kind keep firing rockets into civilian territory unprovoked you can expect to get your ass handed to you. Hamas should be wiped off the face of the earth...just like they are going to do.
    Well, yes I do have liberal views.

And there is the problem. I am not firing rockets, nor am i a Palestinian. I do not like Hamas. They are a terrorist organization. They are the ones that want only death to the state of Israel. You are just confused, which I am sure your foxnews feed is doing to you, still. Hamas and the Palestinians are 2 different entities. It is just that the Palestinians as a people have no state, so they have no government to speak for them, no cohesion of policy, so groups like Hamas basically bulky their way to being, taking the aid, taking the money, taking the supplies given to the Palestinians.

So, all people that are Hamas are Palestinians, but not all Palestinians are Hames.

Well, yes I do have liberal views.

And there is the problem. I am not firing rockets, nor am i a Palestinian. I do not like Hamas. They are a terrorist organization. They are the ones that want only death to the state of Israel. You are just confused, which I am sure your foxnews feed is doing to you, still. Hamas and the Palestinians are 2 different entities. It is just that the Palestinians as a people have no state, so they have no government to speak for them, no cohesion of policy, so groups like Hamas basically bulky their way to being, taking the aid, taking the money, taking the supplies given to the Palestinians.

So, all people that are Hamas are Palestinians, but not all Palestinians are Hames.
    but like I said...not one of those Palestinians opened their mouth to alert anyone that hamas was setting up rockets in civilian territory. They could have prevented this by doing the right thing. But no one did. They deserve what they get. They are accomplices. Maybe they will think different next time...but I doubt it.

There will always be enmity between the son of the bondwoman, Hagar, and the son of the freewoman, Sarah.

Only the freeborn son obtained the inheritance of Abraham.

The main thing the article omitted was the fact that in Colorado, the state republican party brought forth the lawsuit, under the 14th ammendment to bar trump from the nomination, not the democrats. While it would only help preserve democracy in this country, it is not a one sided battle. So this opinion piece is egregiously false and takes the more extreme partisan view.

but like I said...not one of those Palestinians opened their mouth to alert anyone that hamas was setting up rockets in civilian territory. They could have prevented this by doing the right thing. But no one did. They deserve what they get. They are accomplices. Maybe they will think different next time...but I doubt it.
    Again, when you are an abuse victim, you don't go to the people who will also abuse you, regardless of if it is right or not. And with the fact that Israel apparently had the plans for this very attack a year ago but did nothing to verify the veracity of this, what does that say about Israel? So Israel could have prevented this but the current government wants to punish innocents for nothing more than being in the cross hairs. Cause damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Oh my, proof that Joe Bob the diaper king is as crooked as his son ?

Trump is going to go after that whole family when he takes office again.

4 years of fake Russian collision now there's real proof the Biden crime family....

Jym, why the questioning? Does the article make sense? Is it how a properly run administration is supposed to work? I mean, instead of a shouty man just spewing word salad of random, racist and unintelligible words; you have proper authorities doing their job? It is so unimaginable that you found a coherent and competent article to post?

Yea that will show them.