Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: So...How's it going?

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    ..and that's one of the reasons why Bud is retired living on the beach and TK is not.
    I would hardly call looking for dinosaur bones, looking in the night sky for astronomy and tracking down D.B. Cooper work. That sounds like it's fun.

CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

LMFAO... Are you trying to make Doug's head explode!
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    LMFAO... Are you trying to make Doug's head explode!
    Actually, no. I never understood why people are so against regulations in the way we act. Regulations are what we have to make sure that all businesses are doing things correctly. They make sure that chemical companies aren't dumping waste into the waterways, so we have clean water, or aren't dumping toxins into the ground, poisoning us later down the road. Having guard rails, as it were makes sure that we have a future. So the idea of spending more now, only let's businesses grow cleanly. Any unfettered or unregulated business grows wildly and with profits in the short term, and can cause harm many years down the road. You know, so when our grandchildren are here, that the air is clean, water is drinkable and the land continues to provide it's Bounty.

I just don't care to answer every post because it makes no sense. Showing opinion and highly biased articles does nothing to prove your point because Jim posts so many of them without an argument. No one provides a logical and productive counterpoint to what the articles say, thus, by the near endless posting, only diminishes any value to any of your points. I said as much but I forgot how blinded you are to any facts.

Only a big go'bmint leftist shill would think 'regulations are a good thing. You aren't intellectually honest enough to admit that you are mistaking regulations for "Laws". Laws are made by elected officials, who (theoretically) can be held accountable. Regulations are made by unelected bureaucrats and are held accountable by no one. They have historically abused their power at the behest of the ruling parties. See: Auto industry, Steel industry, Logging industry, Restaurant industry, ect and so forth. Our industry gets regulated into oblivion, while 3rd world countries are allowed to hold an unfair advantage. Also see; Bribary, Campaign donations, Presidential libraries, Clinton Haiti Charity, and about a million other examples.

Only a big go'bmint leftist shill would think 'regulations are a good thing.
    A shill would mean I am getting something for my support. How am I a shill, lol?

You aren't intellectually honest enough to admit that you are mistaking regulations for "Laws".
    This coming from a person who supports a twice empeached, twice(& counting) indicted former president who can't understand that he lost an election, a popularity contest. So please, let's talk about intelligence here...

Laws are made by elected officials, who (theoretically) can be held accountable.
    If by accountability, you mean elected, then yes. If you loose an election because your policies, your laws and your regulations are unlikely by the populace, and then get voted out of office to see those very things changed, that is how accountability is done.

Regulations are made by unelected bureaucrats and are held accountable by no one.
    Are you talking about the people that put them in place or the regulations. Be a little more clearer.

They have historically abused their power at the behest of the ruling parties.
    Who is they? For I see the history of the GOP deregulating industry, to remove those safety protocols in favor of the owners to "save money". So you are correct, except to where your animus should be directed to.

See: Auto industry, Steel industry, Logging industry, Restaurant industry, ect and so forth.
    Who actually wants cars that are safe and won't explode? Who wants to see deforestation and ruination of our land and climate? Who wants to eat food that is spoiled, mishandled and could kill you? I guess you, apparently.

Our industry gets regulated into oblivion, while 3rd world countries are allowed to hold an unfair advantage.
    Strawman argument & a poor one at that. If that was true to what you believe then there economies would be for greater than our own.

Also see; Bribary, Campaign donations, Presidential libraries, Clinton Haiti Charity, and about a million other examples.
    As opposed to all that the ex-president Donald the Hutt? In other words all of the current indictments that are happening just this year, instead of what you think are major crimes that people have been pumping for years and never finding any evidence for. Case in point. Hilary Clinton, who was out of a job for the past 10 years and is 7 years removed from her presidential bid, somehow evaded 4 years of republican presidency, control of the senate and control of the house yet no solid evidence to anything, ANYTHING but hot air.

Living in your head, rent free...

No one even reads your nonsense . Please keep wasting your time writing novels. It amuses the community.

Living in your head, rent free...

No one even reads your nonsense . Please keep wasting your time writing novels. It amuses the community.
    no truer words were ever spoken ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Happy Sunday Americans.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Of course.... "Shove" being the operative word.

I hope no one has gotten used to having hot water in their homes...

..or in some cases 'gob'mint subsidized dwellings'

:o

I hope no one has gotten used to having hot water in their homes...

..or in some cases 'gob'mint subsidized dwellings'

:o
    You don't need hot water in homes.

1st) if the GOP let's companies pollute the ground we live on, we won't have any water to drink
    2nd) with pollution and global warming,, you can just stick it outside to warm up
    3rd) most of the water is going to wild fires that are raging anyway...

We hell, let's empeach him now. A president who lies? Wasn't there someone else who made up a lot of lies, never backing them up?

Except in the first vid of that article, it is talking about the ability to, not that he, personally or his administration has. Given enough money, enough drive and enough want, we can cure cancer. Yet, there is no money in cures. Big pharma doesn't want to cure it, it wants just to keep people alive and that's just the sad truth.

Is Nobody even replying? LOL

And? It's Saber rattling, kinda like trump saying he would protect the American people...

#kool-aid