Thread: 3d print files- warp feed

3d print files- warp feed

Looking to see if anyone has a cad/3d file for the warp feed 90. Just pulled all my gear out of the shed after 15years and wanted to start playing again but need to replace a few broken warp 90's and none in the shop, I emailed and was told no plans to make a run. So I just got a 3d printer and wondered if anyone had a file for the elbows, Im still trying to learn solid edge so havnt figured how to make it yet.. Thanks, Steve
    Great Traders: RogueFactor,Doobie

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody077 View Post
    Looking to see if anyone has a cad/3d file for the warp feed 90. Just pulled all my gear out of the shed after 15years and wanted to start playing again but need to replace a few broken warp 90's and none in the shop, I emailed and was told no plans to make a run. So I just got a 3d printer and wondered if anyone had a file for the elbows, Im still trying to learn solid edge so havnt figured how to make it yet.. Thanks, Steve
    I have a few new warp 90's if you are still looking. Email me tunaman5@verizon.net
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I have a few new warp 90's if you are still looking. Email me tunaman5@verizon.net
    Thanks Tuna, sent you mail. Glad to see a familiar Name from the past still here, lots have changed in the past 15years since I was playing and active on the fourm..

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody077 View Post
    Thanks Tuna, sent you mail. Glad to see a familiar Name from the past still here, lots have changed in the past 15years since I was playing and active on the fourm..
    Send the email again. I didnt get it

I decided to force myself to learn Solid Edge, work in progress for sure but I have a working model and creating a few diffrent versions. Sofar have a simple 90 without feed plug, and a 90 thats warp hose to powerfeed on ss bodys. Next will be hose to vert cocker feed, and figure what went wrong with my first attempt on 90 with feed plug, something got wierd between Solid works and Cura resized drawing down to about 98%, just enough to make everyting to small..
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Just make sure you use the latest powerfeed plug or you will chop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Just make sure you use the latest powerfeed plug or you will chop.
    No need for the plug, I designed it out.. just finished a version that accepts the warp hose direct on one side to eliminate the tapered adapter. Made a nice 180deg for use on vert fed cocker also direct to warp hose.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Do you have any files for a vertical feed that I could get from you?
    Picked up a brand new warp feed in.package the other day and wanting to run it on my lcd angel. But the warp 90 adapter is too small for the feedneck on my angel.
    Have been trying to find a 3d file or an adapter when I ran across this thread.

Trying to get some options.

Do you guys realize that this part must be pretty much perfectly engineered or you will break paint like no tomorow. Somebody alot smarter than all of us already figured out how to make this part. His name was Tom Kaye! Good luck with it!