Thread: Trigger Pin Length for ULE X Valve Mag?

Trigger Pin Length for ULE X Valve Mag?

Ok stupid question because I am having a hard time tracking down the actual measurements as well as exactly where you measure between.

The number I have seen is 1.985" which I assume is from the tip of the pin back to the back of the sear where the pin connects to (while holding the pin at 90* to the sear part it connects to). Do I have that right? Is there a +/- tolerance for that?

Main reason I ask is that before I put this marker in storage in the 00s I had screwed with the length of the trigger rod trying to fix an issue that likely should have just been fixed by removing the front trigger stop I had. I have a second sear but its not measuring correctly (closer to 1.913") so I am not sure if I had bout one preset for the classic RT as an extra back when I first built it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SR_matt View Post
    Ok stupid question because I am having a hard time tracking down the actual measurements as well as exactly where you measure between.

The number I have seen is 1.985" which I assume is from the tip of the pin back to the back of the sear where the pin connects to (while holding the pin at 90* to the sear part it connects to). Do I have that right? Is there a +/- tolerance for that?

Main reason I ask is that before I put this marker in storage in the 00s I had screwed with the length of the trigger rod trying to fix an issue that likely should have just been fixed by removing the front trigger stop I had. I have a second sear but its not measuring correctly (closer to 1.913") so I am not sure if I had bout one preset for the classic RT as an extra back when I first built it.

Thanks
    yes you have it right.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Thanks, is there a +/- that is "spec" on that length or is it just "get it as close as possible".

I assume the other sear I have may be set for the classic RT with it being that much shorter?

That will also depend on which trigger frame you have on your marker. Not all frames worked with same length sear rod. benchmark/taso tended to be a bit different.

Ah fair. I am running an inteliframe but an aftermarket trigger (can’t remember the name since it’s been like 18 years since I bought it but it is that s shape style).

I guess really at the end of the day it’s just air it up and credit card check for gap? Probably matters more that it is right relative to your actual frame/trigger combo than to a specific measurement at the end of the day.

Also side note I realized I was a stupid teenager back when I built this and bought a classic sear as an extra (I think I misunderstood thinking you needed a different sear for the RT on/off not that it was rail driven… kinda surprised I messed that one up but almost 2 decades ago so I’ll give my self a little slack haha).