Thread: Older cocker. Not complete.

Older cocker. Not complete.

It's been awhile since I was active here, but looking for a price on this parts cocker. I know the body is old and it's never been aired up since I got it. Missing the bolt, barely and shroud.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Wicked_Silence; 10-28-2023 at 02:35 PM.

Shrouds are hit or miss on the market, as most people don't care about them, but 5% do.

I will assume that barely means barrel, which doesn't matter as there are a plethora of cocker threaded barrels out there, if not the potential buyer would normally have one or a dozen to choose from. Personally, of I were to buy it, I would rather.NOT be saddled with a barrel I wouldn't use or don't want. So to me, that is not a make or break issue.

The bolt, this is tricky. While you can find a stock 99 bolt for probably about $10 + shipping, if that, it also means if the buyer is going to build it, then they would probably either already have a bolt or 3 on hand, or get newer that they want.

Now what you are looking for is a buyer that wants to build the gun, not someone who wants a plug and play setup. the KAPP front end is a decent upgrade, as well as the Vigilante, what are the internals? Are they stock or a mishmash of parts? Those are the pieces that someone who wants to build a RF are looking for, that is where the meat is on the gun.

Price, on ebay, start at $150 and work your way up. 99s are not rare, and there is a deluge of guns like this out there, some more complete. You could part it out to ring more money out of it, if you're lucky.