Thread: Grip frame options

Grip frame options

Hey all—haven’t been on here in probably close to 20 years. And no—I didn’t need a username or password reminder. Hahaa kinda pleased about that.
    Before I get trolled for not “searching”, I tried but the layout of this is a lot different than when I used to be on here and I wanted more relevant suggestions for 2023 not back from around the time I stopped playing in 2004. :-)

My question is pretty simple—does anyone have any suggestions for a new grip frame on a couple of stock RT Pro ULE Custom markers? I’ve had them for probably 20 years or so and they’re completely stock with X valve, LVL 10 and Y-grip frame. I’m looking to transition to either a .45 style frame or even a 90* frame. Double or single triggers are both viable options.

Was toying with the idea of turning one of them into a pneumatic, but not sure. So suggestions do not have to be all geared in that direction. I played a lot “back in the day” with an Angel and Emag but man—times are different. Gladly will look into any suggestions you all have.

Thanks a bunch!
    LvL 10 E-MAG:::::::: Check It Ref!
    Team KINIPTION FIT

Really just depends what your after.

Intelliframes, xframes, rpg triton, logic, rpg chimera, luke mini vert, luke chl. There are a bunch of frames out there.

Thanks Pinky—this is pretty much what I’m after—brands that exist today. Never heard of most of those but I can take a peak. I saw the X-frame and liked that. But then I wondered about a traditional single trigger frame…

Do the brands you just mentioned work without modifying the stock marker I mentioned?