Thread: All Emag parts (for a build)??

All Emag parts (for a build)??

Hi. I was going to post this in the workshop for fun builds but it appears there’s nothing in there at all, unless it just won’t load for me.

Anyways, what are all the parts one would need to build an Emag (they’re so hard to find I’m thinking of building one). Here’s what I got figured so far:

1. Emag lowers (preferably complete with board, trigger/magnets, sear, grips, solenoid, etc. etc.)

2. Emag/ULE Emag rail (not sure if the same rail would work for both).

3. Battery and battery housing

4. Body/ULE body and ball detention/feed neck

5. Emag/x-valve with bolt and spring

What if anything else is there that I’m missing for building an Emag from the ground up? Thank you

-Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 5 emags with different bodies and are my favorite of all the automag platform. They can be very troublesome when dealing with electronics but with the x-mod and newer software they can keep up with the newer space guns. My suggestion is to try and find the ule version of the grip frame and rail. One of the biggest downside to any older emag was their weight. The ule versions knock that down quite a bit. You’re on the right track with everything you listed. The most important thing with any emag is that you have to use the .712 pin coupled with the quad oring. So when buying a valve in my opinion you’ll want the rt on/off as well.
    Unfortunately this site has gone quite pretty much when Covid hit. This site was where I bought my first emag and has been the source for my knowledge of them. There’s some absolutely wonderful people on here …………………..but……………….Facebook has the most traffic for B/S/T. If Facebook is not your thing then I would contact Tunaman for all your emag needs. Hope this helps brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Jambi1369 View Post
    Hi. I was going to post this in the workshop for fun builds but it appears there’s nothing in there at all, unless it just won’t load for me.

Anyways, what are all the parts one would need to build an Emag (they’re so hard to find I’m thinking of building one). Here’s what I got figured so far:

1. Emag lowers (preferably complete with board, trigger/magnets, sear, grips, solenoid, etc. etc.)

2. Emag/ULE Emag rail (not sure if the same rail would work for both).

3. Battery and battery housing

4. Body/ULE body and ball detention/feed neck

5. Emag/x-valve with bolt and spring

What if anything else is there that I’m missing for building an Emag from the ground up? Thank you

-Kris

I have maybe ONE set of NEW ULE Emag Lowers left. Couple of new emag valves too. Email me. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I have maybe ONE set of NEW ULE Emag Lowers left. Couple of new emag valves too. Email me. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Awesome! I sent you an email. Thanks.

Hey Kris, you're right, Emags are fantastic markers but notoriously difficult to find complete. Building your own is a bold undertaking, but with the right information, it's achievable!

Quote Originally Posted by jannickz View Post
    Hey Kris, you're right, Emags are fantastic markers but notoriously difficult to find complete. Building your own is a bold undertaking, but with the right information, it's achievable!
    Certainly. I have since completed one build with parts I got here which was great! I have a couple other that are older and need parts still so I’m always still looking for more parts if anyone has them. The hardest parts for me to find (since AGD doesn’t have them) is lowers (with grips), battery housings, bodies and rails, and valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jambi1369 View Post
    Certainly. I have since completed one build with parts I got here which was great! I have a couple other that are older and need parts still so I’m always still looking for more parts if anyone has them. The hardest parts for me to find (since AGD doesn’t have them) is lowers (with grips), battery housings, bodies and rails, and valves.

I have some parts left. Email me at tunaman5@verizon.net

if you are looking for a complete emag i have two one is an emag and one is an xmag.