Thread: WTB (want to buy). Used Tom Kaye shoebox compressor.

WTB (want to buy). Used Tom Kaye shoebox compressor.

Hi. Okay, I know this is a long shot but anyone got a tom Kaye shoebox compressor in good (or at least decent) condition they are willing to sell? I really need one as this high pressure Chinese crap is just driving me up the wall. Please let me know.

Or anyone know where I can get one? If so please point me in the right direction. Thanks. I appreciate it.

- Kris

I might be willing to part with mine. It rarely gets used anymore, just like the rest of my paintball stuff

It's an early one (#148, setup for 4500) but has been upgraded with the hardened pistons & belt drive. Don't even know what they're worth these days...
    Steve Shuey , Team Crimson Reign

Quote Originally Posted by AGDRetro View Post
    I might be willing to part with mine. It rarely gets used anymore, just like the rest of my paintball stuff

It's an early one (#148, setup for 4500) but has been upgraded with the hardened pistons & belt drive. Don't even know what they're worth these days...
    I’m definitely interested. I don’t really mind that it’s old as long as it’s still running good and can do 4500. If much rather have this so I can hook up a regular American made shop compressor to it rather than some crap Chinese high pressure thing like I have now that keeps breaking.

I don’t know about the price, heck I don’t even know what they went for new lol.