Thread: Automag Relapse

Automag Relapse

"Aww sh*t, here we go again."

I haven't played since 2019. I sold just about all of my mag stuff, keeping my LC Z2P build, a powerfeed body, warp feed and classic valve. I have no plans to play again, but certainly could. Honestly, I just like airing up my markers and blasting an old wooden post in my back yard. The markers are all set to 280 fps, the internals are clean and lubed. Ready just in case.

But then I was reorganizing my basement and decided to lay out all my gear. Big mistake. Long story short I'm back on ebay looking at mags, or seeing what's close on craigslist. Looked at ANS, but it just seems like the same junk in different colors, marked up even more than before. I have a perfectly good classic valve and steel body cut short for a warp feed setup. That's all it takes. I could build another mag out of that!

Anyway, It's cool to see this forum still here. Lukes stuff is the best, I may see what he has leftover. I still love the old RT Pro design with the stainless guards and front grip with intelliframe. I'm contemplating my options to use that steel body and warp just for kicks. I mean, it works! It's just heavy and over engineered for what you can get today. But that's the fun of it, right? Showing back up at a field five years later with a mag built in the early 2000's. Up against all these planet eclipse markers that weight a quarter of my setup and don't need a finely tuned lvl10 bolt.

Feels good. Glad to be back.

I’ve got lots of parts I’m thinning out from 15 years of collecting. Lots of rare high end and other stuff too. I’ve got sales threads on FB and can PM or text what I’ve got if you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concentrating less on selling parts these days but I've started building full blown custom field ready Lc markers, I have a pretty good inventory with options for builds..

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Concentrating less on selling parts these days but I've started building full blown custom field ready Lc markers, I have a pretty good inventory with options for builds..
    Zone Drifter, you really gotta see what Luke’s doing these days if you haven’t already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I kept trying to convince myself to get a deflator body for a build but at the time I wanted to really customize something to work with the Z2P grip. I did that, so maybe a deflator is next?

Do I remember correctly that you were thinking of making your own valves?

if you are looking for other options as well i have a thread on here selling all of my coolection minus a few plink around builds