Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: We need a sticky BAD TRADERS thread

Dend78 is offline Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    UPDATE:

GOT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!

its amazing what a lil police work does for ya
    2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

Over With Finially

Quote Originally Posted by warfinge
    Punisher's customs/ Lee kinney

Took my new Eblade cocker in trade for a custom 2 years 6 months ago. Will not answer email. Will tell me on the Guild anytime I ask that my parts are out for plating. I have asked for my cocker back and he ignores that question every time.

For what it's worth I recovered my eBlade autococker from Lee Kinney (Punisher's Customs)

It took a lot of effort to simply get a dialog open. I smeared his name on every forum I could find.

I paid shipping to have my marker returned to me. I had to then file a PayPal dispute on that payment in order to get him to actually ship my marker.

During the time that my marker was in Kinney's hands, the market went to crap on eBlade cockers and went from worth $600 to $800 to less than $400.

So if you figure only a $200 loss on the marker value and then $50 in shipping......

I am $250 in the hole. AND I AM HAPPY TO ONLY BE $250 IN THE HOLE!

Good luck Kinney Customers. Patience is like rope.

A.C. Basbas Guest

MAGnificent1 is a bad man...

PayPal'ed him $50 for a MicroMag body, he said he sent it 2+ weeks ago. Hasn't arrived, he hasn't answered PMs for 2 weeks even though his most recent activity is today at 10:30.

Screw this, I'm gettin' my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by A.C. Basbas
    PayPal'ed him $50 for a MicroMag body, he said he sent it 2+ weeks ago. Hasn't arrived, he hasn't answered PMs for 2 weeks even though his most recent activity is today at 10:30.

Screw this, I'm gettin' my money back.

Be sure to file your paypal dispute inside of 30 days from payment!

TSalPaintball

Quote Originally Posted by TSalPaintball
    ricktex is a bad trader, ripped me off 38 bucks.
    I ripped you off!!! Yea RIGHT!

I make a Deal for you to send me a uli Valve. You send the ULI trigger in the marker you send off to someone else and send me a standard X-Valve on/off. Then when I try and get that resolved you tell me to contact the a**hole who you mailed it to and get me involved with him trying to get it mailed. He says it was mailed & I told you I NEVER GOT THE valve from whomever you sent it too.

Then you try and get the US mail service involved when Your the one who did the Mail fraud by sending me the wrong valve. And that's what I get for not just telling you to get me the correct valve.

It's not my fault YOU SEND THE WRONG ITEM and then blame me when I never get the Product. SINCE I NEVER GOT IT. YOU were the one who REFUNDED THE MONEY SO how did I rip you off 38 bucks?

I did try and send you back the original valve you sent me, yea COD, and you refused it. So don't go there.

I ended up ordering one from AO direct. Have the reciept any time you want to see it dip.
    Team Super Smurfs
    In Heaven Paintball will be Awsome. And just think no welt or pain.
    BTW JESUS does save.. Just let him..

Need to report "Cheese"

I sent him $55 money order for 2 valves. Was told it would be sent. Been several months. He has dropped off AO. I left a message on his phone number and it was disconnected within a few days.

The guy obviously cheated me and needs to be avoided.

Derek Drew
    97 Fern St.
    Bangor, ME, 04401

Man guys im sorry to hear all this bad luck.
    I dont see the big deal about doing a stright up deal.
    Im dealing with 5 guys or so at the moment and there all going perfectly.

But hey.. on the brighter side.. you made that bad trader thread on 5/02 and its 11/07 now so 6 month and 5 years later we only have 5 pages and a few replies are arguements. I think automags.org is doing pretty good

Im in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. If any one needs some one to go to a kids parents house to explain in person and make it "real" for them just pm me.
    Im not gonna go billy club them but having some stranger show up to your front door with printed out conversations out-lining a deal isnt the best thing

Zackzel aka Zack Zelehoski

AO name: Zackzel

address:
    347 Kiester RD.
    Apt. A 303
    Slippery Rock, PA 16057

Jist of it is that I paid fully up-front for a fully functional X-mag that was to be fresh with a new anno job. But I recieved a RAW broken X-mag over a YEAR later. Not even useable in mech mode due to not even having the sear setup.

full story in detail is laid out here: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=228312

-Chris
    Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 03-25-2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: fixing of format
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

MAGnetism

MAGnetism also. He entered a papyal payment for a BNIB tac one with my business and none of his address and or name matched up. yet... he says that I am the shady one. Some people I just won't ever understand.

hockeyplayr97 Asked me for more money after payment... took forever to get a refund

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    hockeyplayr97 Asked me for more money after payment... took forever to get a refund
    He aint here no more.

SGARMY

I bought a pneumag from sgarmy for 460 dollars and never received it. He hasn't returned to the forums since I sent the money, I filed a dispute but he already had the money out of the account so I only got 30some cents back. If anybody has any information about him please pm me.

Automagmasta makes my list.

We agreed on a money order (have mails as proof) cause he didn't want to wait the 5 days it takes for me to get money in to paypal.. So I spend $35 and send a western union international money order. Then I get this msg from him:

"when you said moneyorder, i thought an actual moneyorder i can take to a bank and cash. I cant cash this thing, I have no I.D. sorry, but why didnt you just draft bank funds to your pp account? we need to figure something else out, 'cause this aint working"

After we already agreed on a MO, THIS IS A MO... What kind of money order is he going to cash without ID? Who doesn't have ID? Did he give me his real info?

I don't know, all I know is I"m now out $35 and I won't be able to get my $275 back for up to 45 days (the time it takes for Western union to give me my money back. if I can get it back)

I am NEVER dealing with Automagmasta again after this... Something is fishy.. No ID.. Can't collect a money order, asks for one anyways.

$lug is not a good trader

I agreed to buy a gold evolve bolt from him, i sent him money on paypal, he sold the bolt to someone else because " canucks always rip him off". I got the money back but i wanted the bolt. His e-mail to me was insulting to me and all Canadians.

AO username: djpotter
    info from paypal transaction:

Sent to:
    Chris Rapchick
    Email:
    rapchickc1@yahoo.com
    Amount sent:
    -$150.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    -$4.65 USD
    Net amount:
    -$154.65 USD

Its getting on to two weeks now, no word from him, no replies to my messages or emails. I'm calling shenanigans until I hear something from him. Activity log says hes been on the forums multiple times after I sent him messages, yet I've heard nothing. Paypal basically told me to go *%$# myself when I asked about a dispute. Its a good thing paypal wont give me his address cause my wife wants to go "talk" to him...

djpotter123

djpotter123 Will not return my messages concerning two mainbodies I paid him for. Do not deal with this guy. I should have known something was up.

Too good to be true is often the case.

This Message is for Hobbez and Hotaru.

Dj Potter is a player at my field in Charleston, SC. There is a thread started at www.PaintballCharleston.net about this very same thing. Here is the link http://www.paintballcharleston.net/f...ead.php?t=6261
    It appears that DJ's friend Chris let him borrow his PayPal account. DJ also works at Paintball of Charleston. Please contact the owner, Skeeter or Geoff at 843-552-1115 in reference to this matter.

Let me know if I can be of anymore assistance.

Matt
    Last edited by Fatalis; 05-18-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Here is what Skeeter (owner of PBC) said on the PBC website- "but individual transactions, between private parties are not something that PBC can enforce."
    There's nothing he can do about it, especially because DJ hasn't been out to paintball since the thread started.

hmm.. Thats only 9 hours away. Sounds like a nice day trip.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas!
    Here is what Skeeter (owner of PBC) said on the PBC website- "but individual transactions, between private parties are not something that PBC can enforce."
    There's nothing he can do about it, especially because DJ hasn't been out to paintball since the thread started.
    What I was referring to, is that Skeeter can provide his home address for the police report in reference to internet fraud!

Anyone here live in Charleston, SC?

^ I do!

yep me to

Does anyone know M98punk ??? Or has / is dealing with him ?

I gave him $50.00 for a chrono on 9-15-12 & cant get in touch with him

sent several PMs with no reply's

for right now ,I'm hoping it isn't something bad like an accident ,or worse etc,...

Figured id ask before i start accusing

Quote Originally Posted by NU_METAL
    Does anyone know M98punk ??? Or has / is dealing with him ?

I gave him $50.00 for a chrono on 9-15-12 & cant get in touch with him

sent several PMs with no reply's

for right now ,I'm hoping it isn't something bad like an accident ,or worse etc,...

Figured id ask before i start accusing
    so i guess nobody has dealt with or knows nothing about this guy?

BUYER BEWARE

AO NAME: kusokow
    ADDRESS: 12942 SE 23rd ST
    BELLEVUE, WA 98005

SCAMMED ME FOR A LEVEL 10 BOLT AND INTERNALS. REFUSES TO REFUND OR COMPENSATE. SAME USER NAME ON PBNATION.COM AND MCCARTERBROWN.COM. POOR FEEDBACK ON ALL WEBSITES AND COMMON FORMS OF SCAM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb9 View Post
    BUYER BEWARE

AO NAME: kusokow
    ADDRESS: 12942 SE 23rd ST
    BELLEVUE, WA 98005

SCAMMED ME FOR A LEVEL 10 BOLT AND INTERNALS. REFUSES TO REFUND OR COMPENSATE. SAME USER NAME ON PBNATION.COM AND MCCARTERBROWN.COM. POOR FEEDBACK ON ALL WEBSITES AND COMMON FORMS OF SCAM.
    How did he scam you? Details?