Thread: ** Official Level 10 Problems Thread **

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As clarification, when I fully assemble the valve and etc, other than the bolt and spring, everything seems normal. When I try and slide the bolt onto the assembly, it doesnt slide down the power tube. It stops a little less than an inch from where the bumper normally is. And after testing, we came to the conclusion that the wider part of the power piston is too wide to fit through the power tube tip...

two things

Quote Originally Posted by CenterFire
    As clarification, when I fully assemble the valve and etc, other than the bolt and spring, everything seems normal. When I try and slide the bolt onto the assembly, it doesnt slide down the power tube. It stops a little less than an inch from where the bumper normally is. And after testing, we came to the conclusion that the wider part of the power piston is too wide to fit through the power tube tip...
    Two thing I thought I'd throw in as just a double check advice. First, is the carrier you are using too small for the bolt to fit through in which case switch to a looser one (more lines). Second, is your power tube tip tightened all the way down, so that there is no gap between it and the power tube itself.

lvl 10 and compressed vs. co2

I just installed my lvl 10, as far as i can tell everything is working fine now that i have tuned everything. However, I tuned it with CO2 and I just got Compressed Air, will I need to change settings or will I be able to improve anything as far as the lvl10 setup goes, cuz right now I am having to use the small spring that came with the kit. Also, i got a small compressed air (48cu/3000psi) and it has a set pressure(i.e. no regulator) will that make me shoot hot even with the lvl 10 in or does it matter.

Unhappy Troubles with this

I have never had any problems installing a lvl x in a mechanical mag. Well now I have a Micro e-mag and just got my new x-valve. after trying to install that and finding that it will not shoot in anything other than manual mode I was a little distressed. Jon from AGD told me to use the stock e-mag on/off pin and that should help.
    Yes and No
    I can still get it to fire in "M" mode but I can only manage every second or third shot in "E" mode. I have run the gambit with different set up's.

I am at a loss, currently I am 2.5 carrier 2 shims and input of around 900
    No leaks front or rear.
    shoots in "M" mode great, but "E" mode is every other shot or so...

still haveing problems.

i am still haveing problems with my level x.whats the addresss for agd i am gonna send it in to them c if they can fix it .i cant use my cd cuz it is not woring in my computer or ps2.please reply fast with i need some help.

Velocity Spike & misfires/burps

Good day all,

I swtiched out the middle spring for the Red Spring on the bolt & it seems to have eliminated the burping (put 500 rounds through it & not one misfire).

I think the velocity spike might still be an issue - should I go up or down on the carrier (and what's the best way to identify the different sizes) to see if this affects it at all.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by matwizard08
    i am still haveing problems with my level x.whats the addresss for agd i am gonna send it in to them c if they can fix it .i cant use my cd cuz it is not woring in my computer or ps2.please reply fast with i need some help.
    Here is a link to AGD's contact page:

AGD Contact Information

You might give them a call first so, with some luck, you won't have to send your gun in.

Also, here is a link to the Level 10 set up info:

Level 10 Setup Page

This is pretty much what is on the CD.
    The arrogance of other people annoys me. My own doesn't bother me a bit.

My Feedback