Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wildfire's first tourney

congrats ladies.
    [*img]http://www.browndotdesign.com/Xodus/AO/YeahThatsMe.jpg[/img]
    Image too large- Tato

Wc Keep Guest
    did anyone else notice how gigantic those jerseys are on them. they get shot all the do is bend slightly and the paint vanishes or it doesnt break at all. i think maybe capo was the one cheating playing on with obvious hits and just covering them with the excess of her jersey....

Hey Keep:

Those sound like fightin' words to me. I hope she doesn't get you in her sights on the next AO day.

I've seen her wreck serious havok on the field so I'd hate to be in your shoes right now.

Ogre
    Seeg images? Vee don' need no steenkin' seeg images?!?

Re: Wildfire's first tourney

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
    Today was our first tourney as Wildfire, we were the only girls there, and pretty much our first time even playing together and we managed to place first in the rookie division (but also played against open division teams). Woohoo!

Here are most of us the night before the tourney
    (from left- me, faith, tasha, tara, and amanda)
    Congratulations! Good luck in future endeavours!

On a side note, I have a problem. Anytime I hear the name "Faith" that stupid George Michael song goes through my head.

Congrats Ladies! I for one am very pleased to hear that. I hope you keep us up to date on all your tourney success.

When I did the logo for Cap all I asked is that you win, looks like you're living up to your end of the bargain.

Welcome to AO Faith. The forum, and paintball in general, has a serious babe shortage.

Wc Keep Guest
    whenever i hear the word faith i think of laura fabien i will love again .

ogre: i have slight beefs to pick with a couple of people from the last ao day. one being hello kitty and the other being spankdaddys. nothing personal just i know that i can easily beat capo in a one on one with only a half a hopper of paint..........

j/k

did anyone else notice how gigantic those jerseys are on them.
    We didn't have a choice..they were sponsored jersies (given to us right before the tourney) and the smallest we got was an XL up to XXXL so yes they were a tad big. Cheating? nothing I hate worse. I'm not sure if you're joking or not but either way don't accuse me of cheating.

I've seen her wreck serious havok on the field
    Thanks!

Anytime I hear the name "Faith" that stupid George Michael song goes through my head
    I do the same thing too, don't worry.

looks like you're living up to your end of the bargain.

nothing personal just i know that i can easily beat capo in a one on one with only a half a hopper of paint
    oh really? interesting
    Last edited by Clare; 09-11-2002 at 03:12 PM.

hey do u have any tips for people who are about to enter their first tourny with a pretty new team, capo?

Sure I do!

I pm'ed you

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

I do the same thing too, don't worry.

Good it's not just me! Originally I had typed out the first line or two of the verse, but figured neither of you two know me at all, so it probably would be taken in the wrong light! Anyway, congrats again!

HEY TOM! Here is a good oportunity to sponsor a Female team. Get in on the ground floor!

BTW, great job Capo and Friends! My wifes broken leg is healing and she should be able to play at full speed next time we go. We are going to try and find a 3 man tourny to start with. I'm all for women in Paintball. Heck I married one!
    (Doobie does his lucky boy dance...)

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

Wc Keep Guest

to capo

i was just kidding about you guys cheating i totally understand were you stand on cheating.

notice the bunch of periods followed by the j/k after that comment i swear im just kidding on that one.

don't worry about it, wckeep

wasn't sure if you were kidding or not (didn't see a jk on that first post) but I take being accused of cheating seriously

Question hey CLARE

we wanna come practice in Austin in the next few weeks for Cup... you wanna come? and where do you think we should play? any info. would be very great.

thanks babe, and hey, are you playing @ Cup?

faith ...... sorry that song or whatever is running in your head now...........