Thread: zvalve with level 10.

Post zvalve with level 10.

Do NOT use the zvalve regpin with level10. The zvalve pin is longer than stock. And in my case I bent the hell out of the pin because I had to crank the pressure up. Use the stock pin. Dont know how many actually use a zvalve, But I thought I would give warning.

Oh level10 rocks btw. If you dont have it, Buy it.

If you have a z-valve you got ripped outta $35

Yeah some dont like it. Kinda makes the trigger mushy. But Im ok with it.

Yup..
    The Z-valve set consist of the replacement Reg pin and a whole new on/off assembly.
    I did the same thing with Reg pin. Bent it out of shape.
    Garbage!!
    But, at one time when my mag was setup with ELCD electro frame and a regular AIR valve, the Z-Valve on/off assembly actually worked better than the on/off valve that came with the ELCD.
    Made the trigger pull so soft that the electro had no problem functioning. Actually, came across this solutoin by accident.
    I could not get the ELCD to work and tried different combo of on/off valves and came across the Z-valve in my parts bag.
    Well bottom line is the on/off does do what it says and makes the trigger pull much, much lighter.
    Yeah some people don't like them much but it got my electro to work....

Yeah I kinda like the zvalve. It does make for a really soft pull. Too bad about the regpin though. Not as if it actually does anything different. But its not nice when things break.