Thread: ~agd~

~agd~

I sent my minimag in August 4th..They couldnt get to work on it till the 13th because of a recent tourny they attended. Ok so It takes them a week to do my gun a week to get the new valve for my gun..27th now well lets just say it takes them two weeks to fix my gun and two weeks to get the valve in ...September 10th well its now the 17th and my gun better be here by tomorrow or I'm going to be pissed off.

I understand AGD is busy but almost two months people
    "You dont need to be so shallow, turn your head prepare to follow"-CKY

if you haven't already, call their office. If you have, then by all means keep us informed.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Oh sorry I have called many times that how I know how long everything took..last time I called was the 12th and they said its waiting to get shipped out..must be collecting dust by now

call the tech line and ask Jon about it. I think something must have gone wrong for it to take that long. I am sorry for the inconvienience.

AGD

will do

**THIS IS NOT A FLAME**

It amazes me how many people do this. They complain here to everybody, knowing full well that the tech dept doesn't read EVERY post. And yet a direct line exists--aka Telephone.

Let's just use some common sense everybody!

Originally posted by Dayspring
    **THIS IS NOT A FLAME**

It amazes me how many people do this. They complain here to everybody, knowing full well that the tech dept doesn't read EVERY post. And yet a direct line exists--aka Telephone.

Let's just use some common sense everybody!
    Dayspring,
    maybe you should read the entire thread before accusing someone of lack of common sense.

magsRus,
    Didn't you say you had already called them quite a few times. I think that if he has called many times already, he has every right to come here and rant.

I have called them a series of times..I'm not saying to AGD your service sucks I'm just saying this is not usuall because I'm used to getting stuff returned back from them in like 2 and a half weeks.

I'm not accusing him of anything. I'm commenting on the occurence of people doing that (post w/o calling). It was not directed towards Mags' at all. (And I did read the entire thread)

Originally posted by wyn1370
    Dayspring,
    maybe you should read the entire thread before accusing someone of lack of common sense.

magsRus,
    Didn't you say you had already called them quite a few times. I think that if he has called many times already, he has every right to come here and rant.

Originally posted by Dayspring
    I'm not accusing him of anything. I'm commenting on the occurence of people doing that (post w/o calling). It was not directed towards Mags' at all. (And I did read the entire thread)
    Unless you state that in your first post, it appears directed at mags.

Jon is a scary man. Very, very Scary.

I think this forum is a tool for Tom and all of AGD. Any reasonable complaints or problems should be posted so that he is aware of this, and he can fix the problem!

My truck is louder than yours. A lot louder.

Good Traders: JT2002, LawFox32, Gizmolax32