Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walker - Great Trader

What a great seller! I'd say great communication, but the mag body arrived before I had any questions!

A+

Thanks again!

-Zondo

Great seller. Barrel came very quickly and just the way he described.
    A+++
    Born to be hated
    Dying to be loved

Walker payed for my spare RT Pro parts very quickly thru paypal. A++ Buyer! Thanks!

excellent seller. Frame arrived fast. Great communication, and the frame arrived pristine and better than described. Would, and hopefully will, buy from this person again.

A+++++

Shipped the first business day after I paid him!! Undoubtedly will be doing business with him in the future...close proximity helps...LOL

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Shipped quickly.

Good communication.

Thank you!

Five out of five dancing bananas!

Amazing transaction all around, packaging was some of the best I'd ever recieved. The marker surpirsed me when I got home from work today... I didn't expect to have it for at least one or two more days. When I opened the package I found the marker carefully packed and in great condition, just as it'd been described. Price was more than fair but honestly the experiance of dealing with Walker was the best part out of the whole transaction. By far one of the best traders around in my opinion. Our sport needs more people like Walker...

-Trevor

Thumbs up Great Trader!

Walker sold me an Autococker body and a bunch of parts. Everything is exactly as described and was shipped with lightning speed.

I am very pleased with our transaction and hope to have the pleasure of dealing with him again.

Thanks!

Sold me one of the coolest looking barrels ever. I probably own a few too many javelins but hey, they shoot

I paid for this milled javelin several days after some other purchases I had made (the last in a series of varioius items), and yet it was the second to arrive, really surprised me when I opened the box. The only purchase that beat it to my door was the first one. You can't beat that kind of prompt shipping. Not many others I've dealt with have that same kind of dilligence, and overall dedication to doing things right. Yet another perfect transaction and I'm sure it won't be the last.
    -Trevor

Great buyer would gladly do bussiness with again!

Bought a freak back, tip and an insert off this guy. It was easy and communications were right on. And no chance of anything happening to it the way he packaged it. Great deal from a great trader.

I sold two markers to Walker. FAST PAYEMENT! Easy communication, all info passed on correct and smoothly. I just wish this guy could buy more of my stuff! Flawless deal!

Bought a set of emag lowers from Walker, Great packaging, super fast shipping, Great person to deal with, hope to again in the near future.
    EDM