Thread: Gambit1106 - Game - High Velocity!

Post Gambit1106 - Game - High Velocity!

Gambit,

Tbone, LP and I have a game going on Friday night at High Velocity. You're welcome to join. Actually anyone in the area is welcome to go. Bring your own paint nights have been extended to Friday. 25 bucks gets you in and includes free nitro fills for the day. If you can make it, we'd love to have you... and anyone else who can come. It's at 7pm to about 11pm.

Hope to see you there!

yay! fun day

P.S. I'm bringing a camera to post some pics

We'll see if the Emag is all that. Hope it works better for me after all the heartache. If not, sorry to say, I'm bringing my cocker as backup.

Anyone else gonna be able to make it? I'd love to see as many AO members there. Even just to meet.. but if you're there, might as well play.

Don

Well if I was out working in NY I would be there but they sent someone else out for te next two weeks. Donggie, I will drop you an e-mail if I head out again so we could get a game on. If you ever get to IL drop me a line.

Darren

I'll be there with my emag. My bro will be there with his Model 98.

Hasty8,

Good thing bro. Get the word out. Would be nice to have a whole group of us there. I'm bringing my digital camera just so we can get some pics of the AO members.

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Don

Talking

Hey all,

The game's tonight at High Velocity Paintball. See You all there! Ask around so we know who all is from AO.

Don

Damn, that was an awesome night. T-bone, Hasty8, and Reese were there. Group pic will be posted by T-bone. Emag worked fine. Warp was still iffy at times. noticed slippage at the belt and pulley. Not sure why. Emag kicked serious butt.

Pic was taken as the room resounded with "Mags Rule and Cockers Suck!!!" Led ofcourse by Hasty8.

Can't wait to get my warpfeed back from AGD. That's probably the one I'm gonna use. I think the slippage was due to the plastic pulley on the motor. not sure. Had to mess with it for about two games worth or so. Not sure what the best remedy would be. But overall, I had a Freakin Blast. Met some really great guys from AO and hoping that the games continue every Friday or at least twice a month. We really laid some serious paint! Anyway, for those that came, Hope you all enjoyed the evening as much as I did. I'm still ecstatic at how much fun we all had. Hope to meet more of you all on the field... and hopefully on my side.

Don