Thread: My feedback

My feedback

Post about my feedback here

Thumbs up

Great Trader!!

Shipps fast, packs well, and is honest... he told me the tank as stinken' heavy... =]

and it is! hehehe...

would love to deal with him again!!
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

great trader here. shipped my stuff fast and was honest about everything. i would do business with him again
    i never did homework after school, said all the things i thought were cool, went out every friday night, i still do and i'm alright.

Great to deal with

No hassles and quick shipping. Would deal with again.

Brian G

bad trader, wants something that he didnt pay for so, if he doesnt get what he wants he will write bad feedback about you.
    "In God We Trust, All Others Must Pay Cash"
    actually a chinese fortune cookie I got.
    Good Traders - Nugie444
    Super Dooper Traders - alf

"Dude your getting a Mag"

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=56731

If u want to see the truth go there about paintballsucka
    My feedback:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58378

Good traders:
    Boomerfoxrot-mxpxpunk1220-Faber-covadsucks-chocker1050-pntballgunz-IcantBelieveit-tunaman-rdb123

Horrible Trader:
    PAINTBALLSUCKA

I just completed a sale with Boble and he's far from what I read above...

Shipping was prompt, well packaged and very painless. The communication was clear and concise and I will not hesitate to do any business with Boble in the future. A very pleasant AO deal for me and I would definitely recommend him. I was/am very impressed overall.

"When you get married, you learn really quick that there's a good time, and a not so good time, to start playin' snap-shooting-from-behind-the-couch moves with a brand new $1,000 paintball gun." -Jack & Coke

Great trader. we both planned on shipping same day, and i got his package 2 days after that day....wouldnt hesitate to do business with him...great AOer
    Minimag F/S F/T --PICS--ChEcK iT oUt!
    My Feedback or go to the feedback forum and do a search(SHOCKER1050) to find my other feedback threads

Good Traders/References

Automags.org-: Krafty, mag1, Autotrigger, Nitroduck, Blazingace, ShooterJM, Junky, Polishpickles451, billybob_81067, Xerces, boble86, dansim, spazzed, oldsoldier, Psytherium, Bensongg, GTRsi, Pzyco, TheTramp, MrSpooky

Unbelievably Awesome Traders-Tunaman, Robspectre, and Fat Yoda

Angel-Owners.com-: top4874

Paintballcity.com-:

Good Trader, Good Service, Item worked as described and looked as describes. Good all around guy.
    Last edited by IcantBelieveit; 01-13-2003 at 06:05 PM.

Excellent trader!! Shipped right away, and the part was in much better shape than I expected!!
    E-Mag's on a diet
    Stay tuned for Pics!!!
    Centerflag 201 series 68/45

Excellent trader. He went out of the way to make sure that Odyssey was dealing with my HALO order correctly. Great contact, would definitely recommend him.

-Ron
    Pewter SFL E-Mag #EM01569
    Pewter Shocktech Intimidator

My Trading Feedback

Extraordinary Traders:
    Johnny Bravo

Good Traders:
    fcpchop, Xerces, Piccolo, hawpunch, Boble86, NCpaintballer, Chupas2, shrapnel, gump1119, Methos, PunkOff, TheFlamingKoosh, RogueFactor, Jonesie

i have dealt with him before, but i bought a mask from him and it was very poorley packed, and the damage that he described far exceded the that actual damage on the mask. i have asked him countless times to refund the cost of a new lens and he avoids me. please be aware that this guy packages things in toaster boxes and and such , without tape. Poor Packacging and a poor experience this time around