Thread: Have you ever gotten to the point. . .

Have you ever gotten to the point. . .

Have you ever gotten to the point where you just don't know what to do next? I've got my dream gun and pretty much all the equipment I could need. I've got a bunch of small replacement parts if anything were ever to break down and enough parts to build a back up mag.

I just don't know what to do next. I keep getting ideas but whenever I'm about to go to sleep I just tell myself "it's just a waste of money" only to get all excited about something new in the morning. It's just like an endless cycle! So now I'm waiting on AGD to make new stuff for me to want . Still thats not enough to fill that void I use to feel when I started paintballing like a pioneer and knew nothing. I always would tell myself, "Boy I wish I had that!" and all I had was my spyder. Now I got all the stuff I use to look at with awe. Any of you guys felt this before? If yes what did you do? Did you ever find something to fill that hole?

And to those who have not yet reached everything they could possibly want in the paintball world, slow down . . .

i have a good idea,

use all that money that you would have bought stuff with and....

GO AND PLAY!!!!!!!!!

from the judge in the WDP v Sp case.... " i find it significant that aside from a somewhat limited notebook produced by gaston, the four named inventors offer NO documentation of there work or there contributions to the conception or reduction to practice of the claimed invention"

I'm pretty much there now. Got a few projects I want to do, and I want one of those new Shockers as a backup, but between the Angel and the Level 10 Mag, I'm happy.

Solution: Play, if you've reached a plateau in Rec ball, try some tournaments, Rookie 3 man or something like that.
    2k2 VF Cocker, STO/Eclipse Blade, Old-Style 14" Boomstick,
    68AutoMag Classic Feed CF11023, Ring trigger.

I'm a poor college kid, I'll never be able to reach that point ... each time I upgrade my mag finally the next best thing comes out, and eventually I'll get that and 2 more things come out.

So ... no end insight for me, I'm poor... us poor kids have it good now..lol

But if you'd like to donate any parts to me ...lol..j/k

Sincerely,
    Dave
    Its a wakeup call for the Nintendo generation
    GregHastingsPaintball 3 is coming

I'm still playing, just the fact that all I'll ever need to buy now is just gas and paint.

and thats a bad thing, why ?

how bout you play? Ever think of that idea...

I'm kind of in your situation, a little different maybe though. I've got my Angel, marker I've always wanted, and its got all the upgrades I'd want and need. Got a nice air system too. I'm pondering getting a backup, but it goes to what others are saying, in that I'd rather use that money to play. I've got a good amount of money right now to where I could go out and get a stock Automag or Autococker to start something, but then again I'm not sure I'd want to invest a lot of money into something I may not use to often when I could use that money for paint and to play. That's my situation.
    Silver ULE X Valved Mag
    Spyder AMG Classic
    ------------------------

Lots FS/FT! Barrels, pack, hopper and more! Click Here!

God I wish I was you. I really like my Cocker, but I will always want something better.
    Converge Kills

I'm about to go to sleep I just tell myself "it's just a waste of money" only to get all excited about something new in the morning. It's just like an endless cycle!
    Get married.... When you have to justify all these expenses to someone else, it really makes you consider each upgrade. You should see some of the song and dance I go through for this sport.

I was there for a while, but then someone went and invented an x mag. Darn them! I think I be there soon tho. And when I am, I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of it. It'll be great when this hobby doesn't cost hundreds of dollars every few weeks. I can just buy cheap paint and air and not have to fret over dolling out all this cash. I'll just be be satisfied playing.

Okay, I'll get sucked into this.....

Play scenarios, you will realize all of the stuff that you don't have. GPS Radio's that show the position of your friends, 3rd generation night vision, or full blown thermal imaging systems, RADAR.

Better, yet, have children or adopt and work to provide them the best paintball equipment they can have. Give the gift of giving.

Like to tinker?? Buy an Auto Cocker…