Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any NJ players?

Hey Now!

Hi,

Dude..Predator's Den is ok. Sure they are part time. Sure Joe runs a small store front out of his garage. Do not call it crappy though. You should have seen the shop when he first opened it. However, Joe is a long time player. He owns one of the first Minimags ever made. He has gotten alot of players in the Sussex County area into mags.

Joe runs a shop part time on the weekends. Most of his players are just Model 98 or Spyder guys running CO2. Most barely have even cash to buy a new barrel. Joe has been looking into getting compressed Air since some of his cilents have tanks now. At one point, Joe,literally a couple of others, and I were the only ones in the area who had a compressed Air tank. Now he stocks a few of them. Any business finds it hard to justify something when something is not needed or has a very low profit potential. There is nothing worse than spending 5000 dollars on something that might make you only a few hundred if that!

Now Joe's field has changed. He does allow R/Ts and Electros on the field. We got a few bushmaster 2K people If you act like a butthead with them, you are thrown off. I played a few of his games not my speed so I just help ref for him.

So PD has grown sicne it's opening in 95. May be it will get bigger. All biz start out smaller and grows biger.

Later,
    Alan
    Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case )
    My Feedback

Riotz Guest
    I ball in Jersey

shag-

hey, he allows electros and RTs now? nice..i didnt call the store crappy, i was calling the games kinda crappy cause of so many restrictions. but i guess its getting better. maybe ill see ya at some of the PD games...later