Thread: Worr Gas Nitro

Worr Gas Nitro

Hey im wondering about the WorrGas Nitro tanks. Im thinking bout getting a 68ci 4500 psi. Anyone know anything bout them? let me know how they are, thanks

I checked out the 68/4500 at Pan Am. It's small, almost as small as a 68 stubby, and very light. The reg looks quality, but time and use will tell about that. I'd say WGP has a winner.

Is it titanium?
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

From talking with the Worr guys up in Pittsburgh, yes there is a titanium version available.

But there is a couple things that would make me not want to buy a titanium one. 1) It's cost is pretty much that of an AIR. 2) The aluminum version is extremely light. You wouldn't believe how light it is compared to other tanks (even a conquest).

Yea i agree for what you will pay you can prolly get AIR

Alluminum air tanks??? wow...

I don't mean the tank itself. Rather I am talking about the regulator.

Sorry for any confusion there Falcon.

thanks alot guys..i guess i will be ordering one in a week or so, whats the best site to get it from? im lookin at paintballgear.com right now, and its 199.99. if anyone knows of a better site, let me know

thanks

just hope its not like worrpaint...
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

pennsylvania dental association(philadelphia)
    why? whats wrong with worr paint?

i've used that a good bunch and had no problems with it, actually i really liked it, flew straight, broke nicely, i think its a really good all around paint.

ken

skateboard=me=8 years

good traders:grey goose, coffeynitro, langrage, bond1313, flipirit, rogue factor, kirby, banziamf, thelar, BTautomag, Littmag, thilbo, dirtybunny, thing, xadamx

R.I.P Zach Daly

Talking Great System

It may be too late, but if it's not, I'll say this. I've used a Worr Gas screw-in nitro system on several different paintball guns since the Am Open, and I've had ZERO problems. Bud has an outstanding system there. Just make sure you test out whichever drop or cradle system you plan to use before you buy it or put it all together, as the relatively small regulator may cause the fill nipple or gauge to bump up against the back of your grip frame or against some part of your cradle before it threads completely. Hope this helps.
    Josh

darn that would mean i accualy would need a drop foreward maybe!!!!(i doubt it) im gunna get one of these most likely partially with store credit from pbgear

yo josh, thanks for the help. but i was lookin at the CP Lightning dropfoward. would that be long enough for it? im using a 68 mag, what dropfoward do you use with it

Talking Shouldn't Be A Problem

Basically the issue with the WORR screw in tank is that the reg is so short that when you thread it into a bottle adapter, the gauge can bump up against the underside of the drop forward. I've had difficulties like that screwing the tank into a 32 Degree Drop Forward on a baby Shocktech drop. The gauge bumps against the underside of the drop before it's all the way threaded. The CP ones I've seen have all worked no problem though.
    Josh