Thread: Icd Bko

Icd Bko

what do you guys think of the icd bko as my backup pb gun. right now i have a auto mag that im going to be putting an X-valve on. I love my mag and it will probley stay my main gun(unless anyone wants to give me a emag ) well anyway, is the icd bko a good backup?

Ive been selling the BKO's for about a month and a half now. Ive had hands on experience with about 5-6 of these guys.

My initial impression is yes, it's not a bad choice as a backup.

Little things to keep in mind about them:

Use a low output (no more than 500 psi) into the gun's main regulator. Not doing so can cause some problems.

I have seen one gun with a bum microswitch in it. If you try to adjust the trigger pull anywhere even close to 'short' you wind up with a full auto effect. Also, this same gun is breaking paint like mad, and we dont know why. Most likely has to do with him running a higher output nitro system into it.

Other than that, any little problems the guns have come back with are usually due to user error. Turning lpr up too much, ect.

There is a little bit of a break in time on both the main reg, and the lpr. Just give it some time and everything should be ok.

Eventually, i may pick one up for myself.

Hope this helps,

Carl

thanks alot for the info..helps alot, i will prob pick one up later in the year for a back up, considering my backup right now is my 6+year old(about) tippy m98.