Thread: Needed: Lethal Injection Logo

Needed: Lethal Injection Logo

My team is going to get jersesys made and im going to put a logo(when we get it) on a bunch of T-shirts and Sweaters and stuff in school. so if anyone can make a logo for us, that would be awesome.thanks

Cmon guys!! plz help me out here

-=Squid=- Guest
    PM JAM.

Here you go $tevo...

what do you think?

I can send you the original art if you like it...

-Jason
    sigs are overrated.

oops...

gotta remember to attach...

-j

wow thats pretty nice..awesome, thanks alot jam ill show it to my teamates and find out what they think

Jam,

we were thinking of nameing our team "Nice Quiet Man" however comming up with a logo has been more diffcult than we thought. can you help us out?

jb

hey JAM, what software do you use to make logos? I'd be interested in learning how. I'm not much of a graphic design person, but I sure know how to draw.

Good Traders: SupaTravis, Joeyjoe367, biker, Zenwood, arabian ape, beefstew, timmy63, ah137, kilaueakid, Will Wood, Remington, DicksonDood23, CPhilip, Fritzy, Dirtybunny, LittlePaintballBoy, JadedT, ChucktheMAGician, TheFlamingKoosh, lgavin
    My Feedback Thread
    Out of the sport... missing it.

ooh... that's a tough one. let me think on it for a bit...

-J

Originally posted by gtrsi
    Jam,

we were thinking of nameing our team "Nice Quiet Man" however comming up with a logo has been more diffcult than we thought. can you help us out?

jb

Alright, a fellow MA person- well, I'm a former MA resident. I love New England. anyway,

I usually draw my ideas out by hand, then when I'm happy with it, i scan the drawing and recreate it in Illustrator.

-J

Originally posted by darklord
    hey JAM, what software do you use to make logos? I'd be interested in learning how. I'm not much of a graphic design person, but I sure know how to draw.

STEVO- where are you guys located? Cuz if you're in the New England area, my team is Lethal Injection, we're playign all the New England tournys, and have for the past couple years. www.teamlethalinjection.com

Just thought you might want to know.

Team Lethal Injection is our team name, started years ago... www.teamlethalinjection.com we are from massachusetts as well and the name has been copywritten for 4 years now

Brian Quaglieri
    magman557@yahoo.com

yeah...i agree consitering i'm on the same team. we got the URL, we got the name.

Team Lethal Injection = www.TeamLethalInjection.com = us

Well, I tried to warn him, but he didn’t listen.

And on another note… I was told that some of the team members were correctional officers. Looking at the site, they all look WAY too young for that. Was someone pulling my leg?

It’s all good.. have fun.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

ok its not a prob, i heard there was a teamname called lethal injection, its all yours. sorry bout it guys, shartley told me bout it a couple days ago, but i coudlnt finda any sign of a lethal injection team.

my bad!

you guys can have the logo also

Shartley- the original team had a couple of COs on it. And i'm going through the police academy shortly myself, hoping to get a job in the MA state police within the next few years. The original team broke up (out of job requirements, transfers, and one moving all the way to AZ ) so I had to get all new players. We're now a whole new team and ripped it up this past season. Always nice having young guys who can hit the 50 EASILY Thanks again for the logo.

Ahhh that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Glad to see you guys are doing so well though. And no problem…

No problem Stevo. Just wanted to clean up any confusion before it started. Cuz we're working on getting more sponsors for this season (bigger names, more stuff, etc).

thx, what kinds of stuff your sponsors give you, and how did you get them to sponsor you? we just built the team, now we working on getting more competitive guns.(we are all most likely gettin the 2003LCD Limited edition Angels) but we need a sponsor cause we wont be able to offord to practice and stuff.

this is a common misconception of new teams, in order to get sponsors interested, you haev to be togethter for a while, build up a strong reputation by placing well in many events, and then go find people who woul dbe interested in sponsoring you. do wehat you can for practices and tournaments, play as many as you can, get your team name out there and respected. money can be tough, but its the only way your going to get price cuts later on in the future seasons

i want to know how you copywrote your team name, just because a teams around a while doesnt mean you own a name look at the ironmen

Well basically it was all copywritten with the web site we put up 4 years ago on Angelfire. It was with my old team and i ran the website (poorly, but still ran it ). The biggest thing is proving that you came up with it first. If you mail it to yourself in an envelope and don't open it, it proves to some extent that you came up with it on the date of hte postmark. Plus, the original page was copywritten. Then we switched over to our own website name with the new team being formed. We had it 4 years ago when we started (the old team), left on good terms (noone has any intentions of suing us for the name or contesting that it is ours), so we're all set.

The problem with the Ironmen is when Bob was kicked off/left, different story with whoever you talk to, he took the name with him becuase he started the team and probably came up with the name (don't know specifics though, always a subject i won't bring up when i speak to him occasionally). Dave didnt' like that idea, caused a fight between them (bigger than before) and lawsuits. Simple as that. Bad blood caused it, we don't have that problem.

hey! my team is also named leethal injection, we got one more E though so u guys are lucky .
    Old Edition:
    2k2 impulse
    couple o' goodies'

you guys realize that there is also and amateur team named lethal injection. basically there are tons of teams named lethal injection, nothing to really fuss about unless you are playing the same tourney in the same class
    Arggggh

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    cold as ice