Thread: !!! A-5 Flatline!

!!! A-5 Flatline!

WOW! It looks awesome! (Sorry if this was posted)
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

"This is an excellent accessory for the Tippmann A-5, simply elevating the effectiveness of this rapid fire gun to incredible heights. It is excellent for distance support firing paintballs en masse while equally suited for choice sniping shots. Combine the Flatline Barrel with the Cyclone feed System and you are capable of putting out quick accurate shots of an unprecedented caliber. Using the paintballs listed above I've accurately hit head sized targets at distances over 100 ft. repeatedly.
    Many a complaint for the Flatline system has always been their pentient for ball breaking. I personally have never encountered any problems of the sort with either of my Flatline Barrels while using the ammo I do. Keeping the barrel straight is another factor for effective game play and it is simply operator failure that is to blame for inaccuracy due to this. "

"- Almost as short as the Stock Barrel, a little overl 9 inches!
    - With even all metal shroud, price is reasonable
    - Inside finish is new/improved from Model 98 style, creates better backspin effect
    - Accuracy is above par
    - Distance is similar to the 98-style Flatline. You know you're outdistancing everybody else.
    - Still love the look of the "floating" illusion given
    - Installation is a snap. Lighten screws, twist on system, tighten screws. Done!
    - Alignment of barrel and adapter is much better, there are markings to properly set them (less chance to screw up)
    - Set E-grip on full auto, drained the entire hopper. Not a single ball break or chop."

Two reviews, I especially like the ability to shoot fast part (could not with m98) and easier instalments, all metal

I hope they upgrade the m98 flatline to do the same! Then i'd actually buy it! Hell, I will just buy an A-5 + flatline

hmm... it looks like a shotgun
    JSip@rochester.rr.com

"wow they musta had some mad gats popin ya up fresh boy" -Nick O Time

Lol I dont think it does

It somewhat looks like a gun, but I REALLY dont care with a hopper and bottle it looks nothing like a gun

anyone see the movie of it going on full auto with the e grip? 1 barrel break out of a whole hopper (it was full auto, so its expected), and it shot very far, very accurate, and very fast. i think it will be awesome
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

Almost there still needs a retractable stock and a vert bottle mount. How do they run on co2?

Minimag, people at tippmann.com forums have made them look like mp5k's. They had the four ounce vertical bottle, like 3 inch barrel, they capped off the hopper so they only had 35 rounds, but it was compact. Extremely cool

(this isnt it, but just a cool flatline pic )
    http://groups.msn.com/Painteaters/sh...oto&PhotoID=98
    jeez... I know what I want for my scenario gun

I hate Tippmann.

Long live AGD!
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

personman Guest
    Originally posted by paint magnet
    I hate Tippmann.

Long live AGD!
    This is coming from an Angel owner

I think it looks like a shotgun too

I hate Tippmann.

Long live AGD!
    woohooo! completely unsupported opinions rule!

u can have your opinion, but 99% of the people i play with often love Tippmanns, they seem to be a little more durable than Spyders or Piranhas, and Tippmann has great service
    I'm going through paintball withdrawal, I haven't been able to play since November 2003!

that flatline w/ shroud is completely ugly

Originally posted by MINIMAG4LIFE
    Almost there still needs a retractable stock and a vert bottle mount. How do they run on co2?
    They are made for c02 tippmanns never freeze

They made it look like an MP5 SD3

i saw the flic, it was ok. It shot pretty straight up until it chopped shooting like >15 bps. A mag wouldn't even flinch going that fast... But anyways it was pretty good up until it chopped.

Placerville, CA (Land of the Necks of Crimson)
    Looks like an mp5 pdw with a ghetto homemade barrel extension or silencer or flash suppressor or sumthin...but yknow what...im gonna buy one newayz

I hate Tippmann.

Long live AGD!
    i love tippmann, my 68 carbine is one solid peice of equipment. I was thinking about getting 1 when they 1st came out and doing all sorts of cool stuff to it, but at the time, i would rather spend 350 on a mag than 350 on an A-5. I'm no longer a fan of the A-5 though, 1st time i shot 1 i was thrilled on how good it was, but 3 people in my area have them, 2 of them have had hopper issues, my 1 friend took a hopper it, it went threw his hopper and broke inside of his hopper. another guy took a hopper hit, and the whole hopper came off. and well i don't blame the other kid's A-5 for always crapping out on him, he bought it as soon as it came out, and he's never cleaned or oiled it once, that's not the gun's fault though, that's his. and the whole set up kinda feels week, the entire gun doesn't feel sturdy, i'm sure it is, but it just doesn't feel it.

the only reason i would say a mag is more solid (still no comparison between the 2 though), and easier to maintain is because of mag's all inclosed all in one vavle design, where the carbine is open bolt blow back, so there's more parts that you actually have to take out of the gun for maintainence.
    AIM- TheJester493 IM me some time

take a look at my minimag ....
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=64837