Thread: Prices on a SFL Emag?

Prices on a SFL Emag?

How much would i be able to get a SFl Emag for? I dont know if im getting one yet but i am very interested in them. Its between this and a Cocker. Or ill just stick with my mag sence all my friends are gettin cockers, i dont want to have the same as everyone. I love mags, but im not like the regular emag looks, i love how the SFLs look! help me out!

Ahem...

Do a search to learn more about the SFL first.
    If you did a search you would have learned that only 35-40 SFL Emags were ever made... TOTAL.

Luck of you finding an SFL Emag to buy is slimmer than getting an Xmag. Also, You just missed TheFlamingKoosh selling his Green SFL 2-3days ago.... so now ur odds are even smaller.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    ~da baller

(I would buy an Xtreme Depot Sluggo Body, and a used Emag, then jsut slap on the milled body on the Emag: link - https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=66006)

hehehe, $3000

Drink Wine

Hehe, well mine's for sale if you really want it THAT bad. (Like 2000 dollars)

-Ron
    Pewter SFL E-Mag #EM01569
    Pewter Shocktech Intimidator

My Trading Feedback

Extraordinary Traders:
    Johnny Bravo

Good Traders:
    fcpchop, Xerces, Piccolo, hawpunch, Boble86, NCpaintballer, Chupas2, shrapnel, gump1119, Methos, PunkOff, TheFlamingKoosh, RogueFactor, Jonesie

The SFL when it was available sold for $1350 without a barrel. A matching dye boomstick would cost you another $160. So your already at $1500 without any air source. If you are lucky enough to find one used you might be able to get just the gun for $1000 or more depending on what the seller is throwing into the deal. I sold my SFL for $1500 but it came with a freak barrel, dye boom stick and MaxFlow 68/4500 tank, proconnect, NW quick disconnect and more. Good luck.

Yeah, 2000sabre is correct. I bought the gun, matching boomstick, and tank for 1300 from some guy. Only hard part really is finding someone who is willing to sell it.

I figure my SFL is worth more than that.....

SFL Emag, Scepter Kit, 68/4500 Geddon, Reloaded Revy, Proconnect, 32* Mini Guages, Fully UPdated - ACE, LX, On/Off Switch, Red Anod Tip 14" Boomer, Shocktech Drop Forward, Dye 03 Cover, Redz Condom.
    (in da sig)

Figure easily over $1500... I had on offer of $1800 2 weeks ago... but its the principal of keeping it.. don't need the money.

~da baller

My advice for you is when someone decides to sell a SFL, try to get to them in the first 3 hours its up. Make an offer, and hope he is impatient enough to take it... Thats how ntn4502 wrangled in my sfl...
    Hey Zero, how much did that Chipley cost ya?

Originally said by Boggerman When I got married I thought it would go down too... The insurance, not the wife.

FRUITCAT!!

i'll sell ya mine for 15-1600

they made 50 of each color...
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

Originally posted by FalconGuy016
    they made 50 of each color...
    Where'd you find that out?

Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh
    My advice for you is when someone decides to sell a SFL, try to get to them in the first 3 hours its up. Make an offer, and hope he is impatient enough to take it... Thats how ntn4502 wrangled in my sfl...
    How much you sell it for if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks

There were 40 bodies TOTAL sent to Shocktech by Airgun. That is directly from the mouth of TK, I know I asked at World Cup. Keep that in mind before you go and offer someone money for one. There are not many in existence, in fact I am not sure if all 40 even made it out of Shocktech and of the ones that made it out, how many are still in existence.

You can do some research on here to figure out how many there are on AO, I can think of about 5 right off of the top of my head, and thats just quick. There is a pic thread of some that list a bunch of them.

Oh yeah, you can have mine when you pry it from my cold dead fingers
    That which does not kill us, cripples us for life.

Btw, it's actually 39 since kila chopped his up.

-Ron

What was all that ruckus with 50 of each color then ?

very very rare

Originally posted by FalconGuy016
    What was all that ruckus with 50 of each color then ?
    Misinformation.
    David M. Jones
    AO Member #1111 - Formerly davej946
    Member of Team AO, MGO 2003

Wildfire :: Division III X-Ball
    www.wildfirepaintball.com

Supported by:
    Wildfire Paintball
    Nelson Paintballs

I had heard someone had done something to one of them, but was not sure what. What do you mean by 'chopped his up'?

Originally posted by kutter
    I had heard someone had done something to one of them, but was not sure what. What do you mean by 'chopped his up'?
    this should clerify things. https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hlight=chimera
    Email Adio755@Hotmail.com AIM Adio755
    The PB Trading List