Thread: If You're Happy And You Know It, Bomb Iraq

Better to Reign in Hell than Serve in Heaven

If You're Happy And You Know It, Bomb Iraq

If You're Happy And You Know It, Bomb Iraq

If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq. If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq. If the terrorists are frisky, Pakistan is looking shifty, North Korea is too risky, Bomb Iraq.

If we have no allies with us, bomb Iraq. If we think that someone's dissed us, bomb Iraq. So to hell with the inspections, Let's look tough for the elections, Close your mind and take directions, Bomb Iraq.

It's pre-emptive non-aggression, bomb Iraq. To prevent this mass destruction, bomb Iraq. They've got weapons we can't see, And that's all the proof we need, If they're not there, they must be there, Bomb Iraq.

If you never were elected, bomb Iraq. If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq. If you think Saddam's gone mad, With the weapons that he had, And he tried to kill your dad, Bomb Iraq.

If corporate fraud is growin', bomb Iraq. If your ties to it are showin', bomb Iraq. If your politics are sleazy, And hiding that ain't easy, And your manhood's getting queasy, Bomb Iraq.

Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq. For our might knows not our borders, bomb Iraq. Disagree? We'll call it treason, Let's make war not love this season, Even if we have no reason, Bomb Iraq.
    -found on the Internet

JDub

"Automags.org. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Haha thats great. Where did u find it?

It's been floating around the internet for a few weeks.

stupid liberals

While these lyrics may not reflect my exact political perspective regarding the present escalating tensions between the US and Iraq, I must say I find it.....FUNNY AS HELL

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-

Originally posted by Xerces
    stupid liberals
    HEAR HEAR
    "I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave, with all five fingers, for their hospitality,” -President Bush (Tuesday November 30/04)

Better to Reign in Hell than Serve in Heaven
    Originally posted by Cryer
    While these lyrics may not reflect my exact political perspective regarding the present escalating tensions between the US and Iraq, I must say I find it.....FUNNY AS HELL
    My thoughts exactly.

JDub

Originally posted by Xerces
    stupid liberals

Ill drink to that

We already have an Iraq thread. No need for another. Post in that one.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com