Thread: !!!don't Lose Your Screws!!!!

!!!don't Lose Your Screws!!!!

Hey, I wanted to pass on a VERY useful tip for taking apart a gun or hopper or anything at all! If you have something with a bunch of screws that are different lengths or sizes and you do not want to lose them or try to fit them into the wrong holes only to end up with extras then listen to this. Take a piece of paper and draw a 2-Dimensional drawing of whatever you are takin apart. Now put some dots on the paper to represent where the screws are. As you remove a screw, simply push it through the corresponding dot on the paper. The heads keep the screws from falling through and now you know exactly where your screws are! Good luck! Hope this helps for unorganized people such as me.

I want to be a cowboy.

Good Sellers/Nice people so far:CYPRES0099, hawpunch

Um, thanks for the tip....? All the screws I need are on my gun already, or on my hopper, etc.

Good Traders: SupaTravis, Joeyjoe367, biker, Zenwood, arabian ape, beefstew, timmy63, ah137, kilaueakid, Will Wood, Remington, DicksonDood23, CPhilip, Fritzy, Dirtybunny, LittlePaintballBoy, JadedT, ChucktheMAGician, TheFlamingKoosh, lgavin
    My Feedback Thread
    Out of the sport... missing it.

yeah i lost a couple on my halo good idea

Well when I take apart my mag there is only one screw I have to worry about usually...

taping the screws to a piece of paper with label on it is a great way to keep them organized