Thread: Does anybody have the medusa frame?

Does anybody have the medusa frame?

I remembered I reserved one about 8 months ago, does anybody have this frame? Because they said they'd email me but I never got any email . . . The website says they are ready but I did yahoo searches and can't find anything. Does anyone know the current news? I found the last post about the medusa(atleast I think it was the last post) and it didn't answer my questions. Does anyone know what's up?

Thanks
    ß.C.

Paintchucker Guest
    January 15th, 2003 - The new Medusa "Lite" trigger frame is ready for Automags. Details soon...

ProTeam Products News Page

From what I have heard about PTP customer service, I am not quite sure we are to the "soon" point yet.

Who wants to volunteer to call them and ask?

I love the PTP/Benchy frames. Everyone complains that the trigger pull is too long, but that can be solved with a 50 cent cap nut. Mine now has a 5mm pull, as opposed to the 10mm pull it had to start.

Rumor(only rumor, I don't know for fact.) has it PTP is going out of business.
    [Something Cool is Here]

Originally posted by Paintchucker
    Who wants to volunteer to call them and ask?
    How about I get off my lazy *** and find someone to drive me down there one of these days? Its only like a 20min. drive...
    Classic RT - RT02667
    Blade IntelliFrame
    Dye Ultralight

http://TheHybrid.net/

please will you? And I really doubt PTP is going out of buisness, if tunaman sees this . . . are they?