Thread: !!!!!! foamie fell out of LX bolt!

SUNY Binghamton (or near middletown when i'm not there)

Thumbs down !!!!!! foamie fell out of LX bolt!

i cleaned my gun underwater for the first time with the level ten installed, and the foamie inside the bolt came out when i shot it! now what the heck do i do? if i just stick it back in there, it shoots out if i shoot...how do i get it back in? i was gonna glue it but i figured i'd check with you guys first. PLEASE help. this sucks lol.

People that this has happened to b4 say that the foamie isn't necessary or they use super glue. I'm still wondering why people insist on drowning there mags?!
    Feedback from: AO,PBN

Just super glue it back on.

I remember I use to strip my mag completly into just milled pieces of metal and put them in my dish washer. Oil every part and put it back together. That was when I had to deep clean. if i bought a used mag I would probaly do that. But now i usually just wipe it all down with alcohol and some q-tips and oil it real good and shoot it all out.
    My cats bum rises when I pet it.

Originally posted by ChucktheMAGician
    People that this has happened to b4 say that the foamie isn't necessary or they use super glue. I'm still wondering why people insist on drowning there mags?!
    this can't be true...cuz well two things: one, i tried it just now without the foamie on and it works like a normal bolt. two, the foamie covers that hole in the middle of the bolt, which is key to the level 10 process, i think.

That foamy is there to stop the ball from rolling back into the face of the bolt. It will work fine without it, but it really likes to be there. I would glue another on there...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

but the squeegee test doesn't work without a foamie there..because the squeegee goes INTO the bolt like 1/8 of an inch before the bolt touches it, making the bolt just keep going.