Thread: First game w/ nitro...

First game w/ nitro...

oh my god..i was usin CO2 on my mag and it was spikin left n right. i now have a crossfire 68-4500 and it is so much better! if my paint didnt have dimples in it and it wasnt from last summer, my balls would be dead on!

i need help w/ my next upgrade, i need either:

X-valve, New Barrel, Trigger Frame(Inteli or Hyper).

start saving your money. lots of new upgrades either newly availiable or will be available soon. i would hold off on buying anything right now and just save up.

Wow, thats similar to me...just played my first game with HPA this weekend. I got a 68ci crossfire 3000psi, couldn't afford anything better cause I got a scuba tank and a fill station at the same time

If you have a decent barrel already I would just keep what you have. If you have some money pick up the I-frame. I would wait to get the x-valve, because it will be coming with the ULE trigger. Then after the x-valve, get a ULE body and some cocker barrels.

Thats what I'm going to be doing. Going to have to get a better job though, with all that stuff I'll need a bigger paint budget!

Edit, if you can only get one, I'd get a new barrel if you dont already have a couple with different bore sizes. If you already have a couple, I'd go with the I-frame. Then save up for the X valve.

Woot! Played with nitro about 2 weeks ago, im a converted baller. In anycase, im kinda in the same boat your are. As for me im just gonna save up, and try to budget for more playing time. I figured you paid for it, enjoy it for a few before ya get too spend happy.

...ever in the continual search of time dilation.

Emag 4.0 "I love the way you turn me on"

money isnt that much of a problem for me. i make 8.80 an hour, but i have to make truck payments, 276 a month. i get paid every 2 weeks and my paychecks are about 350-400. so i get my truck payment done within a week, then the rest goes to the bank, some towards truck, and rest towards paintball..

according to your profile you're 16-17 right? Where do you work that pays nearly 9 bucks an hour?

17..go to ur local hospital and apply for a job in the dietary appartment. be a food service worker, find out how much they pay cause startin pay at my hospital is 8 80, and its the best job i have ever had.

i dont make that much but im 15 and get $6 and hour. Witch is damn good for someone as young as me.

Props to echo419 for the sig

Let me tell you, even when you get up to over $100,000 per year, its still tought to find the money for paintball equipment. You bills seem to increase just as fast as your paycheck