Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !!new!!!!!!wgp!!!

You know guys it really isn't that bad. The only feature I don't like about it is that the reg is bent inward, but other then that it's pretty cool. It fits right in with woods ball and secanrios. I also really like the idea of being ablt to mount a scope on the sides. Sure, its not the tournement tool of the future, but most people could have a lot of fun with it.

looks like a wgp 15 degree asa, backwords. I think it(whole gun) looks pretty cool but main use will be rec/scenario

I love both cockers and mags, however this one is kinda ugly.

looks like someone bought the fore grip connector thing from a rt/rtp and put it on there cocker. Personally i dont think that the neg 15 deg does anything unles you change the 45 grip frame say to a 90?

I love wgp's cockers but this thing is awful.

Side note I have always loved there dust jobs, way way better than WDP.

jb

[begin puking]YUCK![/puking]
    [Something Cool is Here]

I own both a classic mag (now with ULE) and a couple of 'cockers. I happen to like black markers, so that gets a thumbs-up from me. My only concern is going to be the 1 billion clowns that mount laser sights on thier markers. Laser sights are bad for everyones eyes, and I hope that all the refs crack down on them wherever they are.

I haven't played any of the really big scenario games, so I dunno if a spotting scope would be better than binoculars. Certianly if a cheap scope did as good a job as binoculars then the RIS mounts would prove useful.

In a scenario game having a larger profile isn't as big a deal, it's not like they have 100 acres of sup'air to play on. Most of the time I've had to use brush or a tree 1/3 the size of me for cover.

-Natog Darkheart

Definitaly for scenarios and rec games, but I'd consider getting one if I was looking at 'Cockers. The ASA being backwards is kind of weird though, but you never know, might be comfortable.

The dark side of Hell, FEAR THE "X", Rage Unchecked
    I think that the gun itself is kinda sexy. I love the matte black finish and the milling is very nice too. Accessory rails on PB guns only mimic real firearms and make it easier to put your favorite additions on.
    e·vis·cer·ate v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates v. tr.
    To remove the entrails of; disembowel.

"You'll still blame your failure on tiny little balls that don't functon properly." Captain kRYSYS of team plank walkers

Harbingers of your dying breath

Black to Red X-mag
    Black ULE-mag
    Evolved Ironman Matrix
    Tri fade E-class Orracle
    Black to Green Splashed Species
    Black to Blue AIM Jam Intimidator

I like it.

It's functional. The rail for accessory lights is a good feature for anybody who plays night games, and the milling and matte finish are sweet.

The reverse-angle reg looks comfy as hell, and if the internals make it more efficient, then bonus. Kudos to WGP.

Too many nancy-fancy anno/milling jobs out there anyway .
    (P.S.: for those with no sense of humor, that's sarcasm. I own a fade cnc xmag, and a purple ule mag).

They released those at Oklahoma DDay. They are pretty nice actually....for a cocker

ithaca, NY I go to Ithaca paintball, come play with me.
    These look really cool, but if I did not hate cockers I might have bought one.

FOR SALE
    Evil 3+2 pack
    FeedbackAO feedback PBN feedback Matrix serial #-lost

Originally posted by NatogDarkheart
    . Laser sights are bad for everyones eyes, and I hope that all the refs crack down on them wherever they are.
    -Natog Darkheart
    No offense nate,
    but the lasers that are sold as sites down cause eye probs.

jb

wow, its like wgp gone tippmann