Well lets see, my first experience w/ paintball was hearing about it from a friend and i think lookin at an APG and I was like sweet!!! I wanna go shoot people!!! That was about November 99, and Christmas was coming up and I hadn't really told my parents what I wanted to get for a kinda big present so I was like I want a Paintball Gun!! After some research online and such I went w/ my father to a local shot call Top Gun Paintball, they support the Sho-Guns or somethin like that if you have heard of them. Well Christmas came and I opened package w/ a Tippmann Model 98 in it and i was so excited, i got a Black JT Spectra and a 9oz Co2 tank. I also got about 500 paintballs. I shot them all that day. So I went with a few friends to play my first game behind some dudes house. Well i guess i did ok, I was shot up a few times, shot in the knuckle from about 20 feet, but shot the other guy in the head. Well I sort of lost interest for about a year and then a friend of mine some how heard of Paintball and was like yeah i got a stingray you wanna play and i was like ok. He had set up a small woods field near him and we played and it re-lit the fire for paintball. Well for my Birthday my gift was half of a Model 98 and Flatline. Well I was all happy about the Flatline and then the pressure in my air tank was goin down and was like this isn't very good, and also everyone was like play back play back and I do not enjoy back. Well so about 3 weeks ago I decided to sell all of my Tippmanns and the Flatline and get a cocker and nitro, well after hearing a huge debate over Mags and Cockers I was most likely won over by this forum, even though many of the opinions stated are biased. Well I am very close to getting my mag and Flatline nitro. I cannot wait. Well thats my story. I will get pics of my mag as soon as possible to show you guys the new baby.