Thread: AGD - What IS the warranty period on EMags?

Question AGD - What IS the warranty period on EMags?

I've heard 90 days, I've heard Lifetime. I called AGD today and asked a tech and he didn't know.

i beleive blackVCG said 90 days, but that doesnt make sense to me. The RTs had a better warrenty. But, it really doesnt matter. AGD stands behind all their products and as long as its not completely your fault, they well generally take care of ya. HOpe this helps!

Not that I'm having/have had any problems or anything...

I'd like to know this as well, as an emag owner.

DR

------------------
    Owned a PF mag in 96.
    =)

I asked this question once before. My reply from AGD was "It depends on how nice you are to us." So in my view if it breaks and it wasn't because you tried to screw with the gun they will fix it. But hey what do I know I'm still trying to find out what I am supposed to do at work.

Question

YEAH... what's up with the warranty and when am I ever going to see the EMAG video. Do you send them to all registered EMAG owners or do I have to keep requesting one?

------------------
    black Teflon E-MAG
    bone stock and kickin'
    12v revvy

Still just waitin' and wonderin'

i think i will help keep this up since its something that interests all mag owners...

Thank you sir, I asked this once before and it died rather quickly. I am sorta surprised that they didn't work this out before they released them.

Oh, btw... when I asked the tech, I was actually calling about the rubber bumper. Mine is getting eaten up around the center. I asked if I could replace it with one of the blue ones and he said "No, It will crack your power tube". Then he said he would send me a couple of new ones (AGD's support is EXCELLENT). Anyway, thought EMag owners may need to know that.

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

i am wondering the warranty of the flatline? i also heard 90 days, but i got it used and i was wondering what kinda support i have if somthin should go wrong... yes i know its not an emag but its has AGD stamped on it so it counts!

Another warrenty question for AGD:

How do I know if my RT gets free service until the end of this year or the end of next year (I don't remember when I bought it)?

Once and for all the full explanation:

All AGD products have a 90 day warrantee against manufacturing defects. We will repair or replace, at our option, defective parts. This is our formal warrantee. Informally we will take care of our customers unless the product is abused or very old and older than a certain serial number. We will not fix your gun "just because I want you to look at it". If it is an old gun we may offer you the option of a 45$ rebuild fee plus parts. Most lifetime warrantees offered by other manufacturers are for the original owner only. We do not make this distinction and will try to help you even if you bought it used.

We try and work on the concept that we will treat you fairly if you treat us fairly.

High performance products we have under development right now give that performance at the expense of longevity. Aluminum and delrin do not last as long as stainless steel so expect that light weight AGD components will not be warranted past the 90 day period for any reason. The demands of the marketplace for this type of product and the fact that most players are only in the game about a year, is forcing us into this postilion. Again it is not fair to ask us to replace something that was not purchased with longevity in mind.

With 100,000 guns out there (most still functional) we have to walk a finer line between giving good service and staying in business. We would like to be your gun company now and into the future so we hope you will understand if we have to modify our policies from time to time.

Thanks for being great customers!

AGD

AGD, not to be picky or anything, but how come RTs and Retrovalves had the 3 year warrenty while the emags have the 90 days? Just curious, i know that you guys would still be very helpful in assisting me with any problems with my emag even after the 90 days is up.

I also would like give some recognition to Joanne(sp) and John on the phone lines. They were both VERY helpful in helping me deal with a few problems with my emag. Just letting you know that these people are working hard to help! Thanks

It's more just for the "warm fuzzy" KnowWhutAhMeanVern? I've looked all over their website and there is hardly ANY information about the EMag.

The warranty page talks about a 90 day warranty and the "punch card" program where they drill out a star engraved on the valve. No stars on the EMag though. It then has some verbage about the RT saying ...because of it's premium price the Automag RT receives special consideration... and effectively gets a 3 year warranty. THEN, it says that older markers without stars will still receive free service as long as the serial numbers are below 30000 (AM) or 3000 (MM).

Soooo....