Shooting the Dingo after it eats your baby is just a little late to do any good, except for maybe your conscience.

I know i will never make it into the club. I got RL issues that keep me from making paintball my life (god knows i wish i could). I also realize that alot of knowledge is and will be represented by the Club. Just the staff alone has forgotten more than most of us could learn in a dozen lifetimes.

Which is why I was glad they were posting on our (main) board! It gave us a chance to interact with people that we look up to and respect. It made me proud to be a Mag owner, becuase it felt like the man who masterminded our gun was right down there in the trenches with us. He is doing his best to be number one in producing guns and we are doing our best to become number one while using them. Will that continue?

I don't know. Where I'm from, its all about the good old boy system, and thats what this reeks of. Everyone hates the good old boy network becuase its elitest, that is until they get asked to join, then they are all gun-ho. They turn their backs on the people that used to be their friends. Are the good old boys the most knowledgable farmers in the tri-county area? Sure. Does anyone besides them care? Not Really.

I don't know, maybe I'm just cynical when it comes to human nature, but thats all I can see this becoming, I've seen it happen too many times to think otherwise.

"The road to hell is paved with good intensions."

[This message has been edited by Rooster (edited 07-18-2001).]