Correct me if I'm wrong, but did they not outlaw red paint many years ago? I'm talking red fill, not shell.

The story:

So i'm talking to my friend who lives in Pennsylvania. He's a newbie to paintball so I'm helping him out. I've known him for years and he's not going to lie to me. But he tells me some guy at his field is shooting red paint. Like blood red paint. Then I was like 'thats strange, they dont make those anywhere, atleast not by big companies'. Direct Hit is left over diablo's and its pink, thats the only company that i know thats running a paint scam currently. Then he goes on to tell me that he's seen red paint a lot aroudn his field, word is someone in SC makes it. This pissed me off, and I told him to try to find out who makes it, because its making the sport look really bad to the public who already had the 'violent' image. Anyways, just wondering if anyone had any information on this.

------------------
~ChAoScLoWnZ
chaosclownz@magcentral.org
MAG CENTRAL

"If all I see in society is darkness, why should I express myself with a different color than black? Its camoflauge to mingle with society" ~Chaos