Thread: what are these elves that i am always hearing about ???

Post what are these elves that i am always hearing about ???

i know that i have been on here for a while but what are these elves that peoples are always refering to?????

------------------
    Don't run if you can't hide

One of the thousand cocker vs. mag debates on this forum refered to the cockers supposed increased range and accuracy over the mag. Since a mag and a cocker shotting the same paint through the same barrel at the same velocity will go exactly the same distance, it was theorized that the cocker's supposed increased range and accuracy was due to magic elves that are grown by Bud Orr and surgically implanted into every cocker. These elves through magic make the paint fly straighter and farther.

------------------
    Black vert.feed E-mag
    68/4500 Dynaflow
    12" Freak

^^^
    These elves are real, ask cocker owners.

I wonder if you could train them to work inside my MAG, you know slave labour and stuff... hehehe

------------------
    Shoot Fast, Play Hard and Die Slowly.....
    Marbelizer

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA

no i hear there verry particular where they work

yeah they r

------------------
    My Mag can beat your spyder w/ no paint.~~~me

Dont worry if it wasnt for losers like u, There couldnt be winners like me.~~~me

My mag is my mag, not yours, so go get your own one and be happy like me. ~me

UP

HAHAHA

I wonder if TOM could grow some, hes very technicly inclined, im sure ppl would pay good money for them..LOL

This is startin to get out of hand... agree..

my elf is on strike

he says he won't work until i get him a bomb 3way and some new trigger springs and a chrome sto ram and some new hoses with chrome attachments.

stupid elf i had to get one of the grumpy old drunk ones. lol

Dion

Hey Hey! Are you all knocking the elves Besides, you guys got it all wrong, sure some of you guys may have elves in some of your cockers...But I'm pretty sure I have gnomes working in my cocker. They are on vacation now though cuz my new mag is sooo cooool.

gnomes huh? maybe tom will make little fairies with lamp shades on thier heads

------------------
    "your dangerrous!!" -IceMan

Cool

i swear i have one on my mag!
    he gives me real good range too.
    he comes out at night to play with the rest of my gun elvs. lets see there chunky from my F4,snappy from my p/f mag, allissa from my standerd mag and the spity from my 2001 autococker. snappy and allissa dont really like each other, but the rest get along.

Love this pic.....

AGD

[This message has been edited by AGD (edited 07-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by AGD (edited 07-24-2001).]

Gosh I wish I had a little space somewhere I could link pics from ... hint

http://www.geocities.com/heat_the_pa.../graphics.html

better

[This message has been edited by Heat (edited 07-24-2001).]

Am I correct in assuming that elves are Union workers?

sigh... here we go again *8P

gota luv it

shartley, it's geocities. They have something to prevent direct links...

I need a computer I can use a new megs for this stuff... maybe I'll start hosting from my puter..... even though @home doesn't like it. But heck they are the ones providing less quality service after they raised the fees, I WILL take waht I need to make the service worth the x-tra 6$ ... I don't think they were to happy when I started blocking their service scans last time... hehe

shartley Guest

Exclamation

HEAT,
    Thanks for the info. Yes, that solved the reason why the GRAPHIC did not come up, but not why all the other code got messed up. But THAT issue was solved in the UBB vs. HTML string.

As for hosting your own pictures by using your home system... I would suggest NOT doing that. Trust me on this one. Not only will you have security issues, but you don't want to run the chance that your ISP will not like it. (check their TOS, I think that is not allowed).

Have you tried any other free hosting sites? I know the hunting pics one was talked about a lot. If not, please let me try to FIND you a quality free hosting company.

I don't think you understand the can of worms you will open by hosting your own stuff. Best to let that sleeping giant rest.

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

alright tom, i had enough of your poparazi crap, quit taking my picture when i am playing!

This is what the 45 year old elf in my RT looks like after a long day...

Ok so who knows where I can get some of these, I want the one on the right he got more attitude. Ok tom so when you are ready to market these elves just drop us a line, allright LOL

Actually I was hosting my own stuff for a while... until @home unleashed something that was identified as a hostile threat to Black ICE

I was only using it for myself but their service scans must have detected it.

Either way you're more then welcome to find something with free direct linking. I have been looking for months and then though of @home's free hosting... yeah right... you HAVE to use their software, you still can't link and ou're throwing out tooons of advertisment for them.... no thanks.

shartley Guest

Lightbulb

HEAT,
    Actually you could have just linked it like this...

Seen no need to have a special place to post from... see the string about using HTML to post pictures.

<A HREF="https://www.automags.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/004598.html

" TARGET=_blank>https://www.automags.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/004598.html

</A>
    I actually used YOUR location for THIS post.

http://www.geocities.com/heat_the_pa...e/agdlogo3.gif
    NOTE: When I made this post, all links worked. Also the graphic came up fine. One minute later, the string URL gets a “no longer exists” and the graphics fails to load. ALSO I e-mailed myself the exact string (using the tell a friend feature, and it was the SAME as what I used in the post. Webby? Another querk of this board system? And why does it like to change perectly good HTML into crappy UBB code? Mght that be the conflict?

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

[This message has been edited by shartley (edited 07-24-2001).]

Cool

yes the elves are a union, my elves occasionaly go on stike and i cant hit a 747 from 2 feet away. really makes me mad, good thing i have my mag

------------------
    force it, if it breaks it
    needed to be replaced
    anyway

i feel happy!!!!!!! my friend donated 3 of his elves to my mag! its super! its like santas workshop in there now.! and 1 of them in an eib member hooo ray!!!!

hmm...elves. are there any other magical powers that these elves have? probably they make cocker owners see things like balls going longer, whisper more ridiculous reasons on how a closed bolt works better than open, then make them see purple monkeys, blue kangaroos.... is there any elf-B-gone for cockers? so before the game i could go spray some on the cockers to make them shoot "normal", even though they did in the beginning, but it is just for insurance. also do they have it in the spring fresh smell?

heehee...

Jan.

[This message has been edited by JanStah (edited 07-25-2001).]

Heat, I can host them off my home unix box, it's on WorldCom 3-Meg DSL, and I have static IP's. feel free to get in touch about this.

------------------
    Mykroft Holmes IV
    ------------------
    My Mags:
    CF11023, Classic Feed, 16" CP .689, 14" JnJ Stainless, Ring trigger, WGP Reg, Diamond Labs Ti Reg Adjuster.

VV00614(Valve)/VV00423(reg), Black Teflon HR Powerfeed, 16" SP AA, Benchy 1x Chrome, Benchy Crossfire cradle/on-off, black foregrip, Macroline.
    PMI 48/3K Preset HPA

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" R.A.Heinlein - 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress'