Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Double Trigger Frame first look!!!

O/T but get some gloves to fix the problem with your hands. They look cool, feel cool, and soften the hits on your hands. I had the same problem as you, and promptly went out and bought JT gloves. They fixed my problems, and since then I have been numerously hit in the hands. They take away almost all the sting.

------------------
    "Don't spend so much on parts that you can't afford to play."

Looks sweet.

Not as cool as a z grip though

Cool

lmao tiger you truelly have no life huh? Actual the symbol for MagCentral.org has won local awards for creativity, but i guess that cant impress you, because i'm sure you could make something SOOO Much better huh? Btw thats the point of this, Tom is trying to get everyone's opinions and ideas, i'm just speaking my mind. Just like how i'd respect your opinion to admit you have no life

------------------
    ~ChAoScLoWnZ
    chaosclownz@magcentral.org
    <h1>MAG CENTRAL</h1>

Ah, the great mag owners flame wars. Just like the old days. *tear*

Wow. Good Job.

One word is all i can say "Awesome"

I wear gloves, I don't like the JT ones much, I hate the plastic armored gloves. I bought a cheap pair of armored fingerless gloves, and cut the armour off, thats what I use.

------------------
    CamoSplashed MiniMag
    S/N MM12913
    14" SP
    Lots of stuff coming...

WOW!looks awsome!...Keep the Stickies on them!

i use thor dirt bike gloves they don't have as much "armour" on them but they are much more comfortable and easier to shoot with. nice frame, black is good but colors would be awsome!

------------------
    automag'um n' bodybag'um

awww junk. I just bought a whole DYE 2x setup.

So uhh :/ anyone wanna buy a dye 2x trigger setup? Brand new?!

Smile

Looking good

Thumbs up

I think is looks great! If it comes in chrome or nickle i would get one. I have the chrome doubble on my mini. The trigger has to much slop. Tom how much side to side movement is there?? does it have the whole for the front allen frame to rail screw??

KJ

Nice! I'll throw my 2X Benchmark up on Ebay as soon as these come out.

Can you guys make a chrome one please or nickel. I was thinking of getting a dye chrome but after seeing that I soooo want one of those but only if u guys are gonna have chrome. SLICK guys, and good work.

I was praying for a single trigger version. If this is all your making though I'll snap one up in a second. Could ya please tell if your gonna have a single trigger or not so i can know to wait or buy this one for my mag.

Thx -Matt

OMG! Very, VERY nice... must get one of those for my backup mag... though that might unfortunately take awhile *sniffle* A slight recession for the Field strip screw would be a good idea... maybe something similar to the carbon fiber frames, I kind of liked the way those were done, allowed you to remove it easily with your fingers, but kind of kept it outta the way. mind you I wear gloves so it never really bothers me.... and the last thing on my mind, does it have the e-mag magnet trigger return and such?? that's one thing I'd LOVE to see incorporated into it...

*drool*

what more can I say? or drip...

------------------
    Im not evil...i swear!

Only a couple of things:

I'd change the trigger guard. I'd prefer a trigger frame like this one

The other thing, how's the trigger action on it? Any slop? short trigger pull? Using magnets, as someone already asked?

St6212
    I'm sure it has no more slop then is necassary for safe operation since it is made by AGD. Probably has about the same pull as the z-grip. I'm sure that it does not use magnets, as all this would acomplish is making the trigger pull longer, as you already have the trigger rod pushing the trigger back up.

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kickass68mag:
    i use thor dirt bike gloves they don't have as much "armour" on them but they are much more comfortable and easier to shoot with. nice frame, black is good but colors would be awsome!

</font>
    Because you just mentioned thor dirt bike gloves I was actually able to locate the jersey I've been trying to find for over a year now (http://www.procalmx.com/Clothing/Jerseys/Thorjers/thorjers.html)

I saw it somewhere, but didn't know what kind of jersey it was. Now I can get one... awesome.

Just look at my username if you don't know why I need one of these to play paintball in :-)

------------------
    CamoSplashed MiniMag
    S/N MM12913
    14" SP
    Lots of stuff coming...

Arrow

That thing is awsome. I`ll sure put my benchy away.

------------------
    "Give me an inch... I`ll give you a bruise" -Andy Kopcok, team Image
    Snap Snap
    Bang Bang
    You`re Out

Exclamation

AGD Double Trigger! Whew, looks fantastic!

In response to st6212, Please leave the trigger guard perpendicular to the gun so large fingers and gloved hands can have enough clearance to bring the trigger back to full rest!

A suggestion to make it even better. While milling them, you should drill and tap a hole behind the trigger and install a trigger stop. If the pull on the new frame is anything like it is on a benchmark 2x frame, that would be a real improvement.

My bad. I see now that the distance between the trigger and the frame is considerably less than the space on other 2x frames. Solid design.

I like it, but I have a few suggestions. First off, I'm not sure what you have there, but it should have the same thread size as the benchy and not 10/32 like the dye grip, we all know about the problems the dye frame has with grips. second, I think it would look great in chrome, and the last thing is that I think a screw mounted behind the trigger to be used as an adjustable stopper would be nice, of course with some instructions so no one over does it.

[This message has been edited by Blue 88 (edited 06-19-2001).]

First and foremost, Black and Chrome. Can you make a solid SS version too (Just kidding about the ss). Since AGD doesn't really do anno stuff, perhaps release some frames raw so that people can get them annoed to match their own tastes or color schemes?

I think the AGD logo is too simple at present. I want something like the lion logo:
    on that sucker. I know there's little room on the frame, but perhaps if you use that logo without the bottom banner. Maybe without the banner and without the lions to make it simple, and maybe put one lion per side right behind the trigger, above the "half banana" milled window section.

Perhaps some more milling around, i like the "half banana" window, maybe another section above it.

On the back portion with the 3 vertical milled slots, how about next to it, going downwards, you mill the same depth as the slots: A, G, and D right next to the slots. These letters could be as long as the slots themselves, or as small as the A-G-D on there already, just deeper.

..obviously, I like design features. I don't want anyone to mistake my new AGD frame for a *shiver* Dye .45 double trigger frame. I'm (going to be) proud to be using my AGD frame, I want other people to know what is on the other end of the paintball that just took them out!

ok and lastly, you guys who are putting in this stuff about adjustable trigger stops? well I don't think agd wants that (I'm not sure, of course, but this is what I think) because it would send some intangible signal to mag owners to give their mags "trigger jobs," which leads to malfunctioning stuff, frustrated owners, etc,.

I agree a indent should be made in the frame for the rear strip screw. The AGD logo milling does look bland, a little lazer ingraving could do the trick. Lastly the 3 milled indents in the back look nice, but it would just get dirty and if he helps lower the cost, get rid of them.

Is it an indent or a countersunk hole? The AGD frame needs one. By the way just dropping my ideas again, I think you should prees or engrave the AGD twin lions with a little AGD circle in between them. Thats the only markings it needs. I like the milling you have done, keep it. I hope some one makes a stick trigger for it.

Thumbs up

It looks very nice. It's "down-to-business" and well proportioned at the same time. While sculpted forms can be beautiful, I think simple lines work better with the single tube Automag design.

As far as colors go, black and silver are no-brainers. Would it be possible or even reasonable to make a "raw" unfinished frame for other folks to annodize/powdercoat/etc. however they choose?

I, too, would be as or more interested in a single trigger version.

BTW, is that heat-shrink tubing around the braided hose (near the q/d)?