Thread: ¤ AGD'S Lock N Load ¤

¤ AGD'S Lock N Load ¤

I was just at the badlands and talkin with them , watching them play in the Semi Finals. I didnt get to stay and watch the whole thing. But they were doing a Great job. All those Sexy X mags on the field. Although the silver One had to play in Manual for some reason any one know? They were doing great . MAD PROPS TO LOCK n LOAD. And TIM keep workin the Mohawk its awesome.
    Good Traders: Cris8762

FEEDBACKTHREAD:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=6528cf8f878117c75b5b8df2a7ae6296&threadid=212940

They Took Second Place, after Thunderstruck complained and threatend To kill the ref is what i was told by a friend that stayed and watched the rest.

Hah, that's one thing you don't do during a paintball tournament... Sheesh, why someone would even think of saying that is beyond me.

they do have some phat xmags with matching halos...
    My PBR Feedback
    My AO Feedback
    My PBN Feedback
    NEED A Y/I-FRAME, XVALVE OR ANY NEW AGD PRODUCT FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE? CONTACT: RogueFactor on AIM!
    PURE PWNAGE!

Yeah I was down there playing walk on and saw one of the Lock & Load guys with his Xmag in the air line. That gun rocks !

Also, saw a LOT of Emags in the open games. Normally I play elsewhere and never see Emags. Today I saw probably 6-7 other Emags playing.
    Last edited by CFD323; 07-07-2003 at 12:05 AM.
    9-11-01 * FDNY * 343 * NEVER FORGET

FS : Polished Emag Hopper Right Powerfeed Body

what were you playing with CFD cuz i was most likely playing with you or against you. I did the Deadmans walk on a whole open group. And i play with a Dark ir3 . also Half of the other people who were playing with Emags Are on My team.

Emag with blue ULE, Halo, J&J barrel. Gray/Blue Dye jersey and V-Force goggles.
    I was on a team early with a couple other Emags but by the end of the day I was always on the other team from them, and getting pounded I might add.

Were you the guy with the pewter Angel ?

Originally posted by OutRage86
    They Took Second Place, after Thunderstruck complained and threatend To kill the ref is what i was told by a friend that stayed and watched the rest.
    I'm SURE that's what happenned... why don't you tell your frient to just stick to recball for the rest of his life.
    "I thought it through and my worst brings out the best in you." - Taking Back Sunday
    "Cheating gets it faster." - Jimmy Eat World.

Paintball outfitters
    Boostie Bomb

Originally posted by Crazy

I'm SURE that's what happenned... why don't you tell your frient to just stick to recball for the rest of his life.
    Im just going by what I heard....

CFD, Hmm were you playin in the woods or hyper, cuz I was playin Hyper the Whole Day.

No, we got 2nd because we didn't get the flag pull before Thunderstruck did. They beat us by 10 points which is what a flag pull is worth and it was the only game we lost all day. By the way there was a 3 way tie for 2nd thru 4th but we had but the other 2 teams. The silver X-mag fried a board during a game, but Dirt-Eater flipped it to manual and didn't miss a beat. All in all it was a good day alittle warm but not to bad. Congrats to all the teams that played.
    Mitch

nice job guys .

Which one of you is Stitch in the Pic. I was there talking to you guys at the tourney along with the other Tim not on Lock n Load.

The one in the middle

Do you have any pics with you and your xmags?

How did the xmag fry a board? Was it just the heat?
    Dynaflow for sale, PM ME!
    My AO Feedback Here
    My eBay Feedback Here
    [/font]

dcmander

No it got wet

OutRage, no I played more woods than other. I would have rather played hyper all day though. First time I've played there and I was impressed. Mostly by BYOP though.