Thread: ULE bodies

ULE bodies

hey, i was wonderin about the ULE bodies. it says on the airgun.com store that it has angel AND cocker threads on it? or is it just cocker? and i was wonderin if you take the barrel off when usin the ule body, would the balls still leak out like if you were using a regular body?

The barrel and detent are cocker, the feedneck is angel. They shouldn't slide right out. At least on mine they didn't.

i ment slide out when the barrel is off...like if u break a ball in the barrel, take it off to squeeg it, and have balls leak out of it. would it still do that with the ule? or????

First of all to correct what the other guy said, the detent and feed tube are angel threaded, only the barrel is cocker threaded (not that it's a big deal).

Anyhow, when you take the barrel off to squeegie no balls will fall out. That's what the detent is for. Unlike an old SS bodied mag the back of the barrel is no longer the breech with the detent, so no balls would fall out (if your detent is installed properly.)

Get the ULE body, you wont regret it.
    My Feedback

"Game...Blouses"

Originally posted by Mossman
    First of all to correct what the other guy said, the detent and feed tube are angel threaded, only the barrel is cocker threaded (not that it's a big deal).
    correct