20 30.77%
  • 2002 Timmy

6 9.23%
  • GZ Timmy

12 18.46%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time for a new gun.

Time for a new gun.

ok guys, i know your gonna say whatever feels right to me. but i dont wanna hear that, i wanna know what you PREFER. I dont wanna go over 1100 right now, and i was lookin at the Orracle, Matrix, Bob Long 2002 or GZ, or an Angel IRC C&C. They are all around the same price(except orracle, bout 150-200 cheaper). I wanna know what gun you think would be better for a middle/foward player. just give me opinions guys

BYOM

build your own mag
    My PBR Feedback
    My AO Feedback
    My PBN Feedback
    NEED A Y/I-FRAME, XVALVE OR ANY NEW AGD PRODUCT FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE? CONTACT: RogueFactor on AIM!
    PURE PWNAGE!

Angel Speed, Viking/Excal, E-Mag

Those are the only electros I'd own.
    Converge Kills

sig i have a 68 classic right now, i love it, im probly puttin a ule body on it soon, its goin to be my backup, its the most reliable backup you can ever have! theres never anything goin wrong with my mag. but i want an electro, or an oracle then when i get used to cockers i will put the eclipse frame on it. but the ir3 c&c is only around 995, and thats pretty cheap, i am leanin towards that or the oracle right now

overmind, why speed over the ir3? if i was to get a mag, it would be an xmag, but those are 1300 and i cant really afford those right now

get a viking or excal, they rule

68mag owner, how do the vikings and excal rule? what make them better then the other guns on the list?

Just my thoughts...I love my C&C iR3. Great gun.

go with the speed

just like the title says
    AOL IM- Higee89
    email- luv_monkey99@hotmail.com

Team Downfall................Chester is a Pimp

My Feedback

Vikings:

-Operate at low pressure. Can be set to pinch balls.
    -Gas efficiency, on the order of 2000 rounds with a 68/4500.
    -Warranty: lifetime on their mechanical parts, and WAS has a lifetime on their board.
    -WAS board standard, need I say more
    -Eyes a $20 upgrade
    -No other upgrades necessary, comes with a great reg, valve, and bolt. In fact, I NEVER hear of anyone replacing those parts.
    -Type 3 anno finish, VERY durable.
    -Extremely reliable.
    -VERY high ROF.
    -Cocker barrel threading
    -Minimal maintenance necessary i.e. 2 drops of oil in the ASA and lube the bolt after playing. Thats it.
    -Very few people shoot them, making them rare and interesting.

A site for gay and alternative lifestyles: www.zakvetter.com

Originally posted by $tevo
    overmind, why speed over the ir3?
    -Lighter
    -Faster
    -Trigger is easier to adjust
    -Sensi > COPS
    -No breech O-ring to lose
    -Better designed (more consistant) Minireg
    -Volumizers can actually lower it's operating pressure due to rearranged internals, unlike past Angels

CrazyLad Guest
    Go for the GZ Timmy!

No dont go for the GZ, you will hate yourself. It will become a pain when you want to set your dwell and debounce, you CANT because you dont have an LCD screen. Both the GZ and the 2k2 are the same price new, go for the 2k2, it will be easier on you.

slipknot

whats the difference between the 02 timmy and the GZ timmy? what one is overall better? and this will be my first electro, is it worth it spendin 900 right off the bat or should i go for the matrix and upgrade it as i go? and where would i find the IGC Vert Frame for the matrix? i cant find one anywhere

thx.
    -$tevo

i know this is not one of the choices but.......i would say a vapor bushy

fast out shot my egg2
    efficent 1100 shots off a 68/30
    wont chop with the sp mod
    can get the eyes but dont need it 'cause sp mod

good buyers/traders: becercom tunaman pullman richie CoFFeY[NiTrO]

www.vaporworks.net the best bushy upgrades!
    www.infowars.com learn the truth about the goverment.

My Feedback

ill look into it. right now im really lookin into the matrix, or even a rat imp, just bout the same price

what one would u guys recomend? the rat imp or a Trix? the imp looks 1000x better but the trix could eventually look just as hot. i wanna know what one would be overall better performance? and im gonna be a back/mid player. so what one would be better for that position?

defiently get a matrix, those are some sweet guns and they rip hardcore, if you get one, I suggest getting a Trauma Matrix, they have great warranty from Freeflow and when the Freeflow anti-chop eyes are done, you get them for free, but if you can't afford a trauma, a LCD Matrix is another great choice and you can get one for about 850
    http://www.pbsuperstore.com/gemalcdbl.html
    Last edited by Trauma; 07-16-2003 at 01:25 AM.

how much do the trauma matrices cost? and whats a URL to the site? thx

-$tevo

Http://www.4freeflow.com and the trauma trixes cost around $1199, its alot of cash but your backed by one great company with one great gun, just ask any matrix owner how good a trauma is

oh i believe you trauma..im plannin on gettin one as soon as i get the cash. and would i be able to put a sidewinder reg on it when i order it? like would they put that on instead of the other regs that they have?

matrix are a maintenace gun

speed is my vote
    "The Few Who Do Are The Envy Of The Many Who Only Stand And Watch"

Alway Remember *343*

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Originally posted by SIGSays
    BYOM

build your own mag
    i agree, build your own custom mag, or cocker, or both

my mag is my backup. all im goin to do with my mag is put ULE. sense matrices have cocker threads i can just use my main barrel for my backup gun. and im not a fan of cockers.

If your still debating which marker I would take a Dark Viking, or in second place the Trix. The Rat Impulse just isn't my thing, ive shot the, they are nice, but a Trix has a lot of potential, and well...a Viking is an excellent marker. The Speed is a very nice choice, I love em to death, but theres something about the Viking that I would even get one (If i didnt have a mag of course! ). And the Viking is crazy arse efficient. The Trix will come out of the box chop-able and not very efficient, so its your choice( and even the FF one that you want with the Sidewinder, I mean whats the point of getting all that if a Viking comes stock with a Sidewinder?). Get a marker that will at one point really pWnz0rz or get a nice outta the box marker for a bit under 800. my two cents
    2 da k da 2 Timmah.

Oh..it shoots da 620:1 .No problemo.

wobbles, what site is the dark viking at? and u said it cost under 800? that sounds like a pretty good deal.. but whats the warenty on it? FF is lifetime, and when the eye comes out, its a free upgrade.

www.darkviking.com

Probably best bang for your buck. Personally I think they are ugly and overhyped as far as claims of ROF and shots per tank and consitancy. I know I'm going to get flamed for saying all this, but it's all IMO.

Also try:

www.nyxtremematrix.com

http://homepage.mac.com/alle/

www.paintcheck.com ]

http://www.thematrixcenter.com/pc/vi...&idproduct=130

i dont think its that ugly..its just as ugly lookin as the Matrices, unless u get trauma, that has trauma and FF milled into it. thats pretty hot lookin. if the vikings had viking milled into it, it would look pretty hot. or atleast some sorta thing milled into it. but i wanna know the warranties on the dark vikings!! anyone know?!?!

AKA has a LIFETIME warranty on all mechanical parts. WAS has its own lifetime warranty on the board. That leaves the solenoid, which has a manufacturer's warranty of unknown duration. Not too shabby. Beats even AGD's warranty.

wow..so im kinda leanin towards the dark viking now. its about 350-400 cheaper then the trauma, good waranty and i only hear good stuff bout it. and they say all u gotta do to maintain it is lube the bolt and oil the macro goin to the sidewinder.